May 05, 2024, 03:23:45 pm

Author Topic: Super lottery  (Read 1498 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Super lottery
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:34:43 am »
Every week, a super lottery is drawn. You get a crapton of money. Basically, just a weeky lottery. However, this one should give out more money...
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Super lottery
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:11:55 am »
Every week, a super lottery is drawn. You get a crapton of money. Basically, just a weeky lottery. However, this one should give out more money...

so what you are saying is that, every week their should be a jackpot put into the lottery?
because i honestly think that won't work, given that the users has to be forced to participate in the lottery until the set amount of the jackpot has been reached.

other than that. we are not an economical server, this is a survival server, it's not been made for you guys to easily purchase the items at market, given that it would rip out the survival aspect of it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:15:32 am by BigBadHenz »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 10:55:23 am »
Once a week is to often as well
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 01:37:33 pm »
Usually on special occasions the admins add a few dollars to the lottery, though it shouldn't be formal at all.