May 17, 2024, 08:40:01 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] whiteboynikes23 Appeal  (Read 1700 times)

whiteboynikes23

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] whiteboynikes23 Appeal
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:39:52 pm »
Ok, 2crzy, froggydude62 should be banned. Not me. He was swearing at Italian_Crafter at least twice in each message. I said "gay" once which isn't even that bad. He treats me like I know nothing about Minecraft, so he thinks he can get away with anything. Early today, he griefed my sheep farm. Killed 6 of my sheep. Claimed to Italian_Crafter that it wasn't him. Swearing away.  >:(. I called him a name once. Not bad. He has be making me mad ever since i left his village. He thinks he owns me.

P.S. I didn't mean to get Italian_Crafter in trouble.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=2crzy4uall

Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] whiteboynikes23 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:25 pm »
How would this get italian_crafter in trouble?
You're banned because you were harassing Froggydude and he asked for help, yes it may seem like a small thing but I dont think you have the right to call him names "because hes my cousin", thats not a valid reason. the ban is 2 hours, it will stay

Froggydude62

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:14:06 pm »
i would like to say that manofassault admitted to killing his sheep during the time it happened and i didn't want whiteboy to get banned hes is my cousin i just wanted him to stop i would never want to make something like that to happen to one of my favorite cousins

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:25:52 pm »
Well with any luck he won't think he's allowed to abuse players because they're related to him anymore. Like I said, the ban stays, its 2 hours. locked

EDIT: lol just realized you linked my ban record. Yep I've been banned, I learned from my mistakes, hopefully you will too
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:53:44 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »