May 18, 2024, 06:19:12 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Milehighroller Ban Appeal  (Read 1855 times)

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Milehighroller Ban Appeal
« on: October 20, 2012, 07:06:10 pm »
Why I was banned: I believe for trying to go in someone's house

Listen i understand why I was banned, because i was trying to get in a house to look for incriminating evidence on someone that was griefing me.
And i know i was told by 2crzy to leave. I was just really frustrated and mad that their buildings weren't removed and they were perma-banned. I should have listened. But i really hope i can get unbanned and keep my trusted rank.

sorry,
roller
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:23:01 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Milehighroller Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 07:19:37 pm »
I never once said you were a terrible person, I personally think it's wrong that you are on a witch hunt with these ppl, they were already banned. And no I told you to leave, you didnt so I tpd you OUTSIDE the house, yu didnt like that so you walked up to the door and used enderpearls till you were through. And what do you mean you didn't hate on them? You kept telling me how much you hate them. Anyway it's one day, calm down before enjoying our server again.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 07:20:22 pm »
i made a revision, please read it
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:22:16 pm »
Why was I banned, well 2crzy is acusing me of using enderpearls to glitch.

I simply was trying to tp away and go to my house. when i used an enderpearl to get to my town. I accidently used the /back command instead of the /return which made me go into the mountain. He banned me because I was furious of these 2 people griefing me and then building on my property and i went on a rant. I'm sorry if i did anything wrong. And also watch me get my trusted rank stripped, huh? btw 2crzy is also saying i'm a terrible person, because im trying to find incriminating evidence on people. I didn't grief them, i didn't hate on them. And besides the matter all of this was on my property so am i really doing anything wrong?

-milehighroller

also he said glitching is not allowed but i don't see it hear:
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,6784.0.html

Heres the original appeal. Sorry but no, wait it out and then you can get back on

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Milehighroller Ban Appeal
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 07:26:03 pm »
ok, im sorry, but i think u understand how frustrated i was, right? Am i keeping my trusted rank?

anyone?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:30:43 pm by High Roller »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 07:37:09 pm »
You should, since its a small ban.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 07:50:33 pm »
k, also did u ban the guy that griefed my tunnel?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 08:11:33 pm »
Like I said, he was already banned for it