May 16, 2024, 02:57:00 am

Author Topic: SWL Plugin?  (Read 3995 times)

Daynnight1040

• View Profile
SWL Plugin?
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:52:58 am »

The SWL plugin is a very helpful plugin for those who wish to be rid of sideways logs (SWL). All it does is add a simple command /swl which will disable sideways logs for the player until the command is entered again.

-Daynnight1040

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: SWL Plugin?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 12:25:16 pm »
I love that someone made this plugin to stop the tyrannical sideways log. I'm sure many people would love to have it, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 12:26:42 pm »
I like this idea, it would be helpful for me.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:27:43 pm »
Do we really need plugins like this to hold our hand all the time? Just jump and place the logs.

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 12:40:04 pm »
It would be really helpful to be honest.

But i think it would go through to much trouble just for SWL. I heard in 1.4 that they are changing it to which face of the block you place it on.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 12:55:54 pm »
But i think it would go through to much trouble just for SWL. I heard in 1.4 that they are changing it to which face of the block you place it on.

@Daynnight1040
That should solve your issue with this, you haven't got too long to wait.
1.4's planned release date is the 24th of this month according to MinecraftWiki.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 08:43:47 pm »
Do we really need plugins like this to hold our hand all the time? Just jump and place the logs.
Spend 20 minutes trying different ways to place a log right side up at the bottom of a griefed wall and tell me this isn't needed. Sideways logs might look good sometimes, but mojang made it too sensitive.

You don't know how frustrated I got at the damn thing, and how many tickets piled up trying to fix it.

---><--- Click the monkey

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 11:27:22 pm »
Spend 20 minutes trying different ways to place a log right side up at the bottom of a griefed wall and tell me this isn't needed. Sideways logs might look good sometimes, but mojang made it too sensitive.

You don't know how frustrated I got at the damn thing, and how many tickets piled up trying to fix it.
You're wrong, go to my town and look at how many logs I've placed, then try saying I don't know how frustrating it is.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:40 am »
You're wrong, go to my town and look at how many logs I've placed, then try saying I don't know how frustrating it is.
Touche.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 01:08:39 am »

*cough* he can fly above the logs and place them *cough*  ;D
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

codepmman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 01:51:13 am »
*cough cough* use /lb undo why are you fixing greif the manual way... makes no sence ..."Spend 20 minutes trying different ways to place a log right side up at the bottom of a griefed wall and tell me this isn't needed.." just saying
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 03:13:25 am »
*cough cough* use /lb undo why are you fixing greif the manual way... makes no sence ..."Spend 20 minutes trying different ways to place a log right side up at the bottom of a griefed wall and tell me this isn't needed.." just saying
It wasn't working, I also tried redoing the players actions that made it and it ended up screwing up part of the wall so I had to fix that.

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 06:22:33 pm »

Didn't you place majority of those logs when the sideways log wasn't available yet?