June 12, 2024, 02:14:39 am

Author Topic: New town!  (Read 2264 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
New town!
« on: October 13, 2012, 09:32:09 pm »
Hey there! Mopar here, Bringing you my newest, and most promising, town. The location is so awesome, alot of you wont believe me. Until you see it. So, if you have ever been in SP in creative, and gone to the nether, and dug staight up, Ull know what im talking about. Thats right, my new town is on the bedrock roof of the nether. :D Im deffinetly not gunna tell you the home I used get there, as I dont want people up there. And please, if you know a hom set up there, keep it to yourself. I dont want to have to apply for a City proection, or have dia ps's covering it.

So, as of now the town is NOT open to the public. I will not be selling plots until i have a wall surrounding the town. But when i do open it up, i will have 2 plot sizes. Lapis ps plot size, for $5,000, and a Coal ps plot size for $2,500. The roads will be named, ad they are made out of sandstone. Roads will most likely be named completly random, except for the road next to the town hall.

So far, i hav a few people working on the town with me.
Co-Owners- Mopar23, hammysandwhich
Head of Defense (Watches over town when needed)- ScottishChamp,
Defense Team: WinnieDoxie, bigbeno37
Head of Supervision (Helps residents find plots, build homes, and assists Defense team)- Megamoltar
Supervision Team: bigbeno37
Head of Financial Supervision (negotiates with new residents about plot size if direct payment is unable to occur, desides what to invest in, and gathers main materials for building.) -Mopar23
Resident: jhood13
I will continue to add ranks, but for now, that is all.

We have our first resident!  ;D

-Mopar
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:58:05 am by bigbeno37 »

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
Re: New town!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 09:57:42 pm »
Sounds good and i am happy to be head of defense :)

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:05:25 am »
Looking good! ;D If you need any more help just ask me!

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 01:11:46 am »

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:51 pm »
<opar here

Who's <opar? :P
Wow, fail.

Anyways, i have yet to build town hall. So, since i am a terrible designer for nice looking homes, i would like someone to build one for me (21x21 plot size). Please, include a picture, a list of approx. items needed, and you desired pay, an i will choose the best one.
Thanks!
-Mopar

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 09:04:18 pm »
Oh boss, I request to be added to the security team under Mr. Champ, and possibly under the supervision team. Would mean a lot to me boss.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 11:02:56 pm »
Oh boss, I request to be added to the security team under Mr. Champ, and possibly under the supervision team. Would mean a lot to me boss.
I think that even if someone i hate typed that, i woulda excepted that. Damn beno. Lmao.

Added.  ;)

Now, ive just realized, my team has no clue what the home is. Ill mail all of you ingame the home.