May 04, 2024, 01:02:49 pm

Author Topic: PLZ let me in again PLZ!!!!!  (Read 1381 times)

state1

• View Profile
PLZ let me in again PLZ!!!!!
« on: October 16, 2012, 04:35:43 pm »
PLZ UN BAND ME PLZ I DID NOTHING I WAS TRYING TO CUT THROUGHT THE AREAS AND I WAS PUTING THE STUFF BACK THEN I WAS BANDED PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE UN BANED I DEVOTED ABOUT ^ MONTHES INTO THIS SERVER PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PLZ DONT ACTION MY STUFF PLZ LET ME IN I WAS LOOKING FOR AMINALS BECASUE SOMEONE KILLED THEM AND I WHEN OUT LOOKING PLZ UNBAND ME PLZ I BEG YOU WITH ALL MY HART PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: PLZ let me in again PLZ!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 04:36:44 pm »
DUDE stop posting this everywhere!!! It's on the ban appeals be patient!!!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: PLZ let me in again PLZ!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 04:41:45 pm »
One more post like this and you will get banned from the forums.

Locked.