May 15, 2024, 10:24:04 am

Author Topic: How to Get More People to Join Opticraft Server  (Read 8363 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Re: How to Get More People to Join Opticraft Server
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 07:12:30 pm »
0.o woah nice why havnt you done that before???? xD

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:30 pm »
Just get as many friends in real life to come. I do that :D and that's why we have Cazual
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 09:48:11 pm »
i have brought 4 people that i KNOW irl, and one of those people brough 2 more, although 2 of the 3 that one person brought are banned.  :(

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 09:50:22 pm »
I mean in life talk to people tell them about the server. So then they will try it out and hopefully becoome a member.

But why not? We could just go on other servers with lots of peaple (that we wont go on ever again becouse, OPTICRAFT, and no I'm not adiced why would you say that?) and just put a link to opticraft.net and best server ever in the chat.

We (the opticraft server) are better than that and can get more people by tells other in real life about it(spreading the word).

Xeadin is right. We shouldn't have to stay on the server b/c its what is said but because we like the server and everything in it. For example, most all of the people on opticraft re nice good hearted people and i have made friends with them. I myself have gotten 2 people to play on this server hoping to get more.

<There is a Modify button-- use it>
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:12:47 pm by Xeadin »

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 06:31:39 am »
Maybe vote much more often? Can't hurt as long as its break or so.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 08:10:04 am »
     We just need to vote and invite our friends. I have been slacking on my votes but I vote when I remember to. Voting keeps us popular. :D
     People will always be leaving the server. Some people unnecessarily anounce that theyre leaving and they influence how you think. If various people leave and anounce it, you will think what you are thinking now. "Everyone is leaving." If people just leave out of the blue, I doubt that you will notice and I doubt it will make any difference in your MC experience.
     But then again, people are always joining. There are people who mess around a bit with the server and others who are loyal and dedicate themselves to us. It varys. People have lives. As said before, we are in school season. The majority of our players are young. Most of them are students. It happens.
     We cant control it. We can remedy it, though. So yea. Chiz happens.

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 10:18:59 pm »
I have an idea some people are not voting because they are to lazy and think 4 dimonds is nothing. Maybe if u raise the the reward then people will vote none stop.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 10:26:35 pm »
Make sure you are not the reason any one is leaving, treat every user as if they could be the next admin...
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 10:08:16 pm »
I have an idea some people are not voting because they are to lazy and think 4 dimonds is nothing. Maybe if u raise the the reward then people will vote none stop.

People will start making houses out of diamond blocks like that.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 05:34:12 pm »

People will start making houses out of diamond blocks like that.

And why is this a bad thing?

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 10:41:15 pm »
the reward is not the problem, its the fact that u can get the reward without voting....
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 11:19:55 pm »
One of the reasons people are leaving is just because they are getting bored. I mean even i haven't been on as much as i used to because of real life and because it is kinda boring to stay on for 4 hours straight. Hopefully when PvP comes out we will see our numbers increase again.