June 10, 2024, 09:23:48 am

Author Topic: Facebook?  (Read 5774 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 08:09:59 pm »
I find this thread funny.

I love it when people call other people creeps for looking at information THEY PUT ONLINE.

I have advice, if you dont want "weirdoes and creeps" looking at your stuff, dont put it online.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 08:15:06 pm »

I love it when people call other people creeps for looking at information THEY PUT ONLINE.

I have advice, if you dont want "weirdoes and creeps" looking at your stuff, dont put it online.

i forgot how easy it is to follow someone on instagram, plus i re-edited the pic so its ok, but even so its weird for people to see that small bit of info and jump on it.
I'm Back BABY!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 08:16:57 pm »

i forgot how easy it is to follow someone on instagram, plus i re-edited the pic so its ok, but even so its weird for people to see that small bit of info and jump on it.
No it is not. Humans are curious by nature, If you put stuff on the internet for people to see, dont complain about who sees it. The solution is to not put stuff on the internet.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 08:20:46 pm »

No it is not. Humans are curious by nature, If you put stuff on the internet for people to see, dont complain about who sees it. The solution is to not put stuff on the internet.
I don't know what human nature that your talking about, but i don't go around looking at little things and doing insensitive research to find what i want. either im just weird and don't care about other peoples things or what, but im not curious "By nature". Im curious when i want to be, if i need to know something for school, or want to know what homework assignment i had. Not something i just go around doing, saying "i wonder what so and so is doing today"
I'm Back BABY!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 08:30:18 pm »

Im curious when i want to be
This line makes absolutly no sense at all. You dont decide to be curious. You dont just sit on your couch and say 'hey i feel like being curious". It is a feeling, and like almost every other feeling, we dont have full control over it. It is in our nature. It happens so often that most times you dont even realize it is happening.

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »

You took the words right out of my mouth.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 09:09:07 pm »

I only mean I didn't want people I don't know or trust to know my full name. 

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 03:56:22 am »

I only mean I didn't want people I don't know or trust to know my full name. 
don't like the page then?
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 03:32:23 pm »
Is it allowed if a random Member/Guest this makes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!