June 16, 2024, 02:32:52 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] ninjaflame555-ban appeal  (Read 2161 times)

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] ninjaflame555-ban appeal
« on: September 30, 2012, 05:40:13 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is ninjaflame555 as many, MANY people already know. I have been banned alot yes, but mostly for very little reasons. and some people might know that i have bben playing since the dinosaurs walked the earth so they know who i am. I was recently banned and i did not know if i was even going to make an appeal but while i still posted in forums people asked me to make one. So, i belive i was banned for tp spam on cazualwgrenade, it was because everyone on the server was pretending to be something and seeing how i was the only one who wasnt i wanted in. so i might have spammed tpa but i am not sure. as all of you know i am not a moderator so i must have donatted money. that means that i have takin money that i have earned by taking ime out of my day, and put it into your hands. i am aware of the servers rules and i am sorry for breaking one of the simplest ones. i learn from my bans all of the time in opticraft and am on the forums 24/7. Please consider o let me back on.

And please, do not let like 150 people read my appeals like last ime, it was very humiliating.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:56:08 pm by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ninjaflame555-ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 06:53:33 pm »
Stop posting in my appeal. NOW.
They were trying to help. You have no right to act like that to them. Guys, thank you for the help, but the posts are deleted to avoid any more problems. Your ban reason is here. You were banned by 2crzy, and it was your 4th ban, so youll have to wait for his response.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ninjaflame555-ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »
Moved to smp ban appeals. Ninja he was allowed to post, you had it in the WRONG SECTION. You posted this to the classic  section, its not a classic appeal, its smp. They dont even have Mods on classic. You were banned for Using caps after being told stop, and being disruptive in chat. It's your 4th ban so it's perm.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] ninjaflame555-ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 07:53:38 pm »
Come on 2crzy, you know that you cant use caps in chat. just please, 1 more chance, and i am sorry for being angry about other posts in my appeal. opticraft is what i do when i come home from school on a hard day and am stressed out. and posting on the forums with people i play with makes me even happier so please, before this gets read to much, just pardon me.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 09:01:39 pm »
Even after its decided, people will still read your ban. There is nothing we can/will do about that.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 09:07:47 pm »
Ok than its fine but just please consider unbanning me.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 09:10:08 pm »
That's not for me to decide.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 09:20:07 pm »
Why is everyone reading this, sheesh.... and alicia i know that but just please let me and 2crzy handle it. i have enough people msging me....

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 10:44:52 pm »
Because you keep telling us what to do, I'm not considering it. People are reading this because its a public forum. Also the jab about me using caps did not go unnoticed, please find another server to take your aggression out on.

ninjaflame555

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:31 am »
You guys know I would never, ever try to insult personally a moderator or higher or basically anyone ever. I am sorry if I am angered it is just that school and I are not so well together and playing minecraft and other fun things make me happier. I have been on opticraft for a very long time and am truly sorry if you felt hurt 2crzy, just please, forgive me.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 02:07:24 pm »
Since you seem sincere enough, and this offense wasnt as that bad, I will pardon you. Keep in mind that this isn't something we usually do when you have this many bans. You wont get another chance.