May 15, 2024, 06:57:54 pm

Author Topic: Creating channels?  (Read 5256 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Creating channels?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 11:47:42 pm »
This isn't for the current optic raft but when PvP is added we need something like the factions chat so we may want to start looking at this stuff if it has't already been covered by dejected.
Not nessasarily. We have yet to get a game mode complex enough that you need team chat. Arena based pvp games are too fast to stop and type.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 04:00:45 am »
This isn't for the current optic raft but when PvP is added we need something like the factions chat so we may want to start looking at this stuff if it has't already been covered by dejected.
Not nessasarily. We have yet to get a game mode complex enough that you need team chat. Arena based pvp games are too fast to stop and type.

For us fast typers, there is plenty of time to stop and type. I do it all the time. I type at 100WPM so yeah...
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 04:03:24 am »
I type at 100WPM so yeah...

(click to show/hide)

But as stated from the recent posts, it's a great addition in/for the future but not necessary as of this moment imo.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »
Nick I was thinking more along a team based PvP system. I am one of those people that likes to strategies with a team in secret rather then shout it out loud. But I can see your point that the games would be short enough to not really need it.