June 16, 2024, 01:07:05 am

Author Topic: [Bantam2] DrRoblo Appeal  (Read 1544 times)

DrRoblo

• View Profile
[Bantam2] DrRoblo Appeal
« on: September 11, 2012, 09:04:03 pm »
Hey,

I dont get how I got banned? LoganChristian told me about the x ray when I didn't know about it, he told me the directions, and all that crap, if you guys use the hack detection thing, I don't care LoganChristian helped me get some diamonds, and some Iron and all of that, you can't  just blame darkmerch1337 for xraying- beside's, he doesn't even have xray, you guys have to worry less about the non-hacker and to the hackers, also, Sofia6899 is in this too. She told LoganChristian, and if you were in skype with darkmerch1337,why don't I talk to you, IN HUMAN, once you say no, im going to talk to Mojang and make the server, Perma banned, I don't give a shit.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:12:46 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:12:01 pm »
You might wanna tell Bantam2 that:

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=DrRoblo

What NOT to do in a ban appeal topic

• Post while angry. Simply don't do it. You will look stupid, and you will not be unbanned. Abusive language does not make us want to unban you. Calm, well-reasoned posts are the key to being unbanned in a timely manner.

DrRoblo

• View Profile
Re: [Bantam2] DrRoblo Appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:18:57 pm »
There's no link to bantam2 -.-

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: [Bantam2] DrRoblo Appeal
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 11:50:58 pm »
You PMed me the same exact message. Here was my response:

Hey man, you seem like you are on a pretty high horse here. I was told by multiple people that you were both x-raying and benefitting from others that xrayed. Both of these things are bannable offenses. You say that you will just send a quick email to Mojang and get the server Perma-banned? Go ahead and try. Mojang has more important things to do that read a poorly written email from a pissed off 12 year old kid who dislikes a server that banned him for xraying. Kids like you make me laugh because you join a server with a great community and staff and you xray. Then when you get caught, because eventually everyone gets caught, you leave saying you will find a better server. Well here you are, back on Opticraft looking for a pardon. Well, it pleases me to say that you will not be pardoned. You xrayed, now face the punishment. Good luck with your email to Mojang!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:13:51 am by bantam2 »