June 16, 2024, 12:08:13 am

Author Topic: I am banned, read  (Read 1317 times)

Supah_

• View Profile
I am banned, read
« on: September 08, 2012, 03:00:49 pm »
I have come to terms and the conclusion that I cannot stop griefing or/and getting banned. I have openly asked to be banned and I said I'd grief the antigrief trap (I know one various one just outside of spawn) I will not lie because leaving Opticraft would be best, as I can't stop griefing. Normally leaving Opticraft would not do so I wanted this to happen, by me being forced. I loved Opticraft but I also loved griefing and swearing. I do not believe I am fit to serve for Optical and his server, and I am sorry that such measures were took by me and I feel that, for no longer, should I contribute to this forum and to the server. Again sorry for such crimes I've done to your wonderful server: Supah.
(I am not acting immature or dumb because I just couldn't abide to the rules. I do not know who banned me, for, alas; I don't think I should care. I will no longer contribute to this site, and say hello to TheWholeLoaf and Ridg10, and tell them this news. Sorry Xeadin and Optical, I'm sorry.)
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: I am banned, read
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 04:03:51 pm »
Saying that you don't want to be unbanned leads me to the conclusion that this isn't really a ban appeal, so moved to general discussion.
(correct me if I'm wrong)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:05:38 pm by Tobs »

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: I am banned, read
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 11:43:54 pm »
Where u a trusted?
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.