May 18, 2024, 12:05:37 pm

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] xxMTNDewMe69xx Ban Appeal  (Read 1233 times)

xxMTNDewMe69xx

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] xxMTNDewMe69xx Ban Appeal
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:52:07 pm »
Hi, I was recently banned on this server by joshskiizz and I just wanted an explanation to why I was banned, if you have a video of what I did please post link, also could I be told length of ban, and possibly someone who can help sort this out. Sorry for the inconvenience to those at Opticraft.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:46:44 am by joshskiizz »

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:17:49 am »
You were banned by Joshskiizz for 8 days for griefing http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=xxMTNDewMe69xx. Please wait for him to respond.

In the meantime please modify your ban appeal.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html

Dewey :)

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 06:45:02 am »
Hi! I banned you for griefing 74 blocks of ejjp's home and garden. A video is not necessary because logblock doesn't lie. So here are some screenshots of said grief and logblock history of you griefing.

(click to show/hide)

So could you please try your best to explain to me your acts and incentives of doing so and be sincere and I'm sure we can compromise your ban length.

xxMTNDewMe69xx

• View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] xxMTNDewMe69xx Ban Appeal
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 02:32:26 pm »
I'm very sorry about what happened, but I myself didn't do it. There is something i did realize tho, my brother likes to grief others, and has access to my account, I'm saying it could be possible that he did this just to get me banned. I have already changed my password and taken it off remember me. if I could please know the length of ban, i would be satisfied enough to wait. sorry for the lack of response

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] xxMTNDewMe69xx Ban Appeal
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 07:48:01 pm »
You are responsible for your account. So brother, dog, Ender Dragon excuses wont work. Your ban length was 8 days, but, due to your sincerity and maturity, I'll lower it by 3 days. So you will be banned for 5 days. You can return to the server on September 12.
Topic Solved & Locked.