May 15, 2024, 09:38:09 pm

Author Topic: Giant Mansion - Inverse Pyramid/Sand Castle  (Read 1614 times)

Gello313

• View Profile
Giant Mansion - Inverse Pyramid/Sand Castle
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:15:15 am »
Hello opticraft, I have turned my inverse pyramid into a platform for an enormous Sand Castle that is being built entirely out of Smooth stone.

So far in the project, I have used over 9000+ Pieces of Cobble (no joke intended) / 4200+ Pieces of Glass / and am planning on using 5-10k Pieces of Smooth Sandstone. However, I am currently lacking in Sand/Sandstone so if you are willing to sell, Contact me while I am on. I will buy any and all that you have.

Here are some current pictures of the build - Sorry if they are really big, I'm bad at editing/uploading photos.

Ground View (Please ignore the tower next to it)
(click to show/hide)

Top View (Entire Structure Wouldn't Load for me) - Inside will be a farm/More rooms
(click to show/hide)

Gello313

• View Profile
Thanks to CVBM!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:59:37 am »
A large "Thank You" goes out to Cvbm who helped me gather a large amount of sand and sandstone for this current build. Without him, I would've been broke right now, but thankfully I am not. Thanks once again for the help! I appreciate it!

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Mansion - Inverse Pyramid/Sand Castle
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:23:20 pm »
Hey Gello, remember me?

Yea, i knew you would. I mean, who would dare to forget about me!?!? */nuke* May death rain upon those evil demons that have forgotten about me!!

Anyways, as you know, i am creating the in-the-mountain town with winniedoxie, and i have loads upon loads upon LOADS of cobble stone. I could sell/donate you some next time im on, well make a deal. Sound good? You can contact me all of 3 ways, this thread, Forums PM [Messages tab], or ingame mail (./mail send mopar23) i will respond to all the best i can!

Cya soon! (i hope :P)

-Mopar :D

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 02:24:57 pm by mopar23 »