May 16, 2024, 01:08:19 am

Author Topic: Thought I would say thanks...  (Read 1463 times)

dstruxon

• View Profile
Thought I would say thanks...
« on: August 30, 2012, 02:30:23 pm »
  Just wanted to take another moment to say thank you to a few people. It has been fun hanging out on opticraft and had to let everyone know I am having a good ole time. I do appreciate the hospitality that Interbane has shown me and the quickness to help me when I died from Aristodemes and I was in a crummy mood and he put up with my frustration. A group of people that I would like to thank is the staff. I know the issues you all deal with are a lot and just had to stop and say thanks for doing it. You all have been very supportive and there are members and guests out there that I see with great manners and willingness to help and I might not know all of your names by heart but I just wanted to say I notice. I enjoy the homes that some of you share with me. Interbane you are an amazing artist and I can't wait to see what Aristodemes builds. TheFulcan I really appreciate the fact that renting a plot from you ensures that I stay active by the way the rent is blocks and things we need to collect and farm. It is a very organized city and feels fun to hang out in and safe. I had to let the community know I am having a good time. Thank you everyone.

Happy Building
Dstruxon
Wait....what.....oh ....thanks for making sure the hinges on my chests are working. Greatly appreciate the dedication to mechanical malfunctions!

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Thought I would say thanks...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 02:37:29 pm »
Glad to see you appreciate the community! :)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 02:44:14 pm »
I am happy to see you like Opticraft. Enjoy the rest of your stay!
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

icooliam

• I'm on Skype add me my name is icooliam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 07:48:23 pm »
Sane as snapthesnipe! Have fun!
Visit Towona (my town) now using /home icooliam

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 08:46:04 pm »
I like how you aperricate us Thanx

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 11:37:39 pm »
We enjoy your appreciation mate. Glad you like us, I think this is the first best thank you to this whole community from someone I've ever seen! Enjoy the rest of your stay while you can!
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.