May 18, 2024, 08:39:43 am

Author Topic: [troddenostrich]I was banned, please reinstate my account  (Read 1415 times)

Shawn Russell

• View Profile
[troddenostrich]I was banned, please reinstate my account
« on: August 28, 2012, 09:59:09 pm »
I absolutly love this server, legomasterexo kept grieving my house, i reported it to trodden through /helpop and he cussed me out in chat. I asked him why noone had come to see the grief and he kicked me off the server with the message "dont be a fucking smart ass" I came back, and showed him the damage, he repaired it. I said ty. Then lego came back by my house, i kept asking him to leave, I have a trap at the front of my house for mobs that LEGO left open when he was running through my house messing with everything. when he came back, he ran right to the trap and fell to his death. I did absolutly nothing wrong., trodd shows up and bans me. It said that I was a nuisance to staff on ban report, well when you report grief, and then get cussed at for asking 10 minutes later if trodd saw the report... I believe that he was in the wrong not me.  I followed proper protocal in reporting the grief and got cussed out by the moderator.  I did spam in chat about 4 times "legomasterexo = griefer" i didnt do it right after one another, i did it over a span of maybe 10 minutes.  The death trap was not supposed to be open, and WOULD NOT have been open if Lego hadnt opened it, and he wouldnt have fallen in it if he would have left me alone and stopped running around my house and property fooling with everything. I love this server, I would like to come back, i vote every day and spend alot of time there. Please reconsider my ban, I have never done anything wrong and to be banned indefinitely. I was being harrassed by someone who died because of his own idiocy... and I get banned!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:16:36 pm by arsenic_shark »

Shawn Russell

• View Profile
Re: I was banned, please reinstate my account
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 09:59:51 pm »
My MC name is Jefferymonfort, thanks

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned, please reinstate my account
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 10:08:07 pm »
Moved to SMP ban appeals please wait for trodden to respond.

Shawn Russell

• View Profile
Re: [troddenostrich]I was banned, please reinstate my account
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 10:43:28 pm »
The link to my ban is here http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jefferymonfort
Sorry, i just got to ban appeals page. It says this link must be part of my ban appeal. Thanks again.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 12:45:04 am »
Regardless of how i responded to your kick, (which i apologize for the language) i am not reducing this ban, u clearly broke "protocol" when u death trapped people stole their stuff, and lied about it. you were also being generally irritating in chat and trying to tell staff members (me) how to do my job. that is a place reserved for ops+.

explanation given in forum pm's, pardoned, but was talked to about improving behavior on chat.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:12:20 am by troddenostrich »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 05:20:20 am »
If you have a problem about a particular moderator or a member of staff (which we rarely ever get any complaints about), you come straight to us. You don't resort to this kind of fool-heartedness in the general chat-- it makes you look bad in general when you talk smack about the staff in this manner.

That is a place reserved for Ops+