May 29, 2024, 04:02:56 am

Author Topic: Assassins Guild  (Read 1720 times)

cade35

• View Profile
Assassins Guild
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:23:14 am »
Hello Everyone,
I have created a secret assassins guild. (not that you don't know it exists, but that you don't know the location)If you want to know about his guild, you can contact cade35 or LecheMan. We are very supportive and support a sharing environment. We are involved in many disciplines (including spying), so there should be something for everyone. It is asked that if you join you sport the assassin's skin. you don't have to, but it creates that sort of team feel. you can also edit it in color but not design to fit your personality.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:59:13 am by cade35 »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: Assassins Guild
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 01:27:43 am »
I have already joined, but can you explain in specific detail what spying we are going to do? I'm great at catching people grieving in my house without them knowing.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

cade35

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:00:21 am »
I'm assuming you talked to LecheMan and know where the hideout is and such. We are going to catch griefers, and I might try and work something out where we go under cover for the mods (if needed).

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 04:26:41 am »
Hmmmm......... >.>

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 04:28:53 am »
*Sigh* another club of vigilants (this time trusted members) who think they can be moderators all of a sudden. So let me guess you guys go around, and if you see someone modifying a structure you will assume its griefing and call a staff member. In most cases you really don't need to report any grief that doesn't concern you. If thats not the case and you do something completely different sorry for the misunderstanding, but as long as you don't interfere with any of our business go ahead and continue your club. If you want to fix grief make a mod application simple as that, there is no need to make a anti-griefer club or anything.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:34:55 am by techdude98 »

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 11:19:49 am »
Omg...Add me!  I already HAVE an assassin skin.  Also a friend and I created a guild like this before but it was for griefing then we ended up getting banned.  That was when I first joined the server lol.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:27:58 am by FNV »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 02:46:58 pm »
Tech dude, I just go into my house into a hidden spot when people are in it to see if they are griefing. Lol I just do it for fun :P
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.