May 12, 2024, 06:21:22 am

Author Topic: [2crzyforuall] Troll278  (Read 1597 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
[2crzyforuall] Troll278
« on: August 25, 2012, 10:50:50 am »
I know he changed blocks of my undone xp grinder, but I forgive him.  The only indication that shows that I owned it was the sign "Not Done.". MikeWeirauch was helping me make an xp grinder BEFORE he became moderator.  He never got done and put the sign "Not Done" in front of it.  Of course, being a mod would leave little time to complete things.  Please unban him, it was a misunderstanding and it was under the house I sold him.  To be honest it did look abandoned and that was my fault.  I have a secure way to get there so idk how he got inside there.  He has worked hard on this server and has a lot of property, including a protected city.  I have a farm near the house I sold him that is usually griefed because of small spots not protected and they use that to break in.  He has respected me and never tried to break in or grief my somewhat large farm.  Please consider this, thank you.
-FNVcourierjon

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzyforuall] Troll278
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 11:03:47 am »
This isn't about the grief that was done. It's the fact that he has repeatedly griefed over and over. I'm sorry but he had his chance. And last I checked spawners dont generate with glass and stone bricks around them, It was clearly owned. My decision was made, I don't feel it would be beneficial to let him back on.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Troll278
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 11:31:58 am »
He told me he got banned before by  griefing an unprotected house with a gold block because it wasn't protected with a PS.  I think if he can post here having a reason to be unbanned and promise not to change or destroy blocks of things that don't belong to him, his ban might be shortened if you let him.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzyforuall] Troll278
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 12:00:02 pm »
FNV your're trusted, come on. He was talking about a grief trap, obviously it worked, he was banned. Anyway like I said he had a chance, he had 3 actually, I denied his appeal and thats the end. Don't post about this again