May 02, 2024, 09:03:24 pm

Author Topic: 1 hit kill epic enderman farm  (Read 8021 times)

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
Re: 1 hit kill epic enderman farm
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 10:34:44 pm »
Is that the cheapest u can do? 20k...
I'm Back BABY!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 12:12:59 am »
If people are willing to pay then don't make it free... doesn't make any sense to have it free.  Free xp farms and melon free farms killed the economy

Well see, I like to e a nice guy and keep all my stuff extremely cheap. I sell potions for 5$, have a free wheat farm and have plans o find a spawner and make it a public one hit spawner. If people are willing to pay, then I be a nice guy and don't make them. If they do then I'll keep it but I don't force people to pay unless it's really cheap.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 12:29:29 am »
n8matthews - this was expensive. And ask xDeeKay about permanent access to his and think again.

triconz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 05:21:45 am »
Make it. Cheaper dude serously everyone's friends on Opticraft send me a message with your reply.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 06:50:29 am »
It can't be that expencive to make so why is it so expencive to buy usage? All it is is sticky pistons which are now unbelievably easy to get, some pressure plates, and cobble for the average one that I've seen.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:55:44 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 12:02:21 pm »
Great. I made this when there were only slimes in slime chunks deep underground, and I spent at least 60k on it, that's not including the three different times I built it(wrong height, and also too close to others). This had to have about 5 stacks of iron, 8 stacks of redstone and4 stacks of wood(not planks). I had to buy it all. Also, it took about 10 hours to complete. not to mention the 20 times I died from the void and enderman that spawned next to me.