June 16, 2024, 02:27:38 am

Author Topic: A humble request.  (Read 1727 times)

Remonius

• View Profile
A humble request.
« on: October 04, 2012, 01:16:17 pm »
Hello all!

Now I know that we shouldn't ask for it, but I would like to "apply" for the trusted rank.

Me and two RL friends (bassiej1001 and ejpaa) have been building on this server for months now,
and we have created quite a nice and large city (the magnificent city of Rotterdam to be precise) but we really could use the ability to create water.

Now, I know you guys don't take the Trusted rank nor the procedure to aquire it lightly, but as we have quite some big plans for the city (including huge farms and fountains) we would like to ask you to promote one of us to Trusted, so we can start using water. I know we can just ask for water placement, but there aren't always [T]'s on, and as we are constantly constructing, we need a lot of water at lots of times.

Another reason for our application for Trusted would be so that we could perhaps apply for City in the future, but we want to finish the majority of building before that.

If you are interested in the city of Rotterdam and would like to check it out, /home Remonius will take you to "the center".

Please consider our application, we mean absolutely no harm in any way as we are builders, no griefers/pvpers/etc. If you decide to deny it, could you perhaps provide us with some feedback on how we could actually aquire [T] rank?

Thank you in advance,
Remonius
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:27:08 pm by Remonius »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: A humble request.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 01:30:16 pm »
There's no such thing as Trusted applications even if it's a 'humble request'. Us staff members will decide on that.

As for the water placement, just keep bugging staff members to place it. You may think you're annoying us, but that's what we're here for; to help.

ironjack9899

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Signaturecraft
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:31:40 pm »
This is not a rank you ask for, I know you said that, but even so asking for it makes you less likely to get it. Also, 99% of the time a trusted or above is online, and normaly trusteds do it, and saying you "need it" doesnt help you for it.

ironjack9899

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Signaturecraft
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 01:32:40 pm »
xDeeKay you beat me lol

Remonius

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:19 pm »
Understood, just lock it.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 12:19:06 am »
Sorry for posting but, just to make it clear, in case you are using []'s in regards to the game chat. People who have [T] near their name are not Trusted members. They are simply in the Trade channel of the chat. Trusted members have a golden colored name. Just making that clear because I'm assuming you used [T] as is in the game, otherwise you would just say trusted. :p