May 19, 2024, 01:33:33 pm

Author Topic: Protection issue  (Read 1163 times)

proush600563

• SMP Trusted- Paratopia, Golden Nations Founder
    • View Profile
Protection issue
« on: August 20, 2012, 09:46:01 pm »
So I already asked an op about this (and I don't want to mention their name incase they don't want me to) and they said that I could try it just to see what happened. But I wanted some more opinions before I do that.
I was rejected for city protection but the thing is the majority of my city is under ps already. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to apply for a large unprotected wing of my city as a project. Because I intend on building some taller buildings and can not come near affording the protection stones it would take to continue this build. A very important thing is though that I do not want to annoy nick if he sees that I've re applied under the project area. I reaaaallly need protection though.
Thanks,
Proush
(click to show/hide)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Protection issue
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 10:09:28 pm »
It's probably an all-or-nothing situation here. For a start, you will be applying for the protection to be placed somewhere which I would assume not a lot has been built yet quantity/quality-wise and even then you are only applying for half of your total city to be protected. It would make sense for that city to be fully protected, not half protected. If this were a real life situation, if you were rejected having filled in your full application, you wouldn't re-apply with half of that - it wouldn't make sense.

My advice would be keep building, make sure it is good quality and apply for your whole city to be protected at a later date.

Hope this helped :)