May 17, 2024, 11:13:22 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] BAN APPEAL  (Read 3645 times)

tysonhung6

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] BAN APPEAL
« on: August 18, 2012, 05:11:12 am »
I dont have a modded client, where the hell did u get that from. and i don't use a cave finder texture pack???WTF. this server has problems. perople lag out and fall thru the viod, AND DIE all the time, and i ticks them off, or when i minning, all the block just jump back, how about the time when somemone got into my chest ant took everything "it have a lock on it", NOT FAIR. No wounder why all my friends RAGE QUIT THE SERVER. Ur piking on me because i asked ether whats so wrong about having the level up chime mod (EVEN THO I DONT HAVE IT) or can u chek my .minecraft file. I WANT TO SPEEK TO OPTICALZA RIGHT NOW. >:(. (Hell, i dont ever know if there is a level up chime mod for 1.3.2, if u run this thing to see what is in my .minecraft to what should be in the .minecraft. GET IT UPDATED U TWIT. IM SICK OF IT. ITS NOT FAIR. How to i get in contact with OPTICALZA. IM FED UP WITH THIS SHIT. (The rules say NO MOD's OR U'LL BE BANNED, I DIDN"T HAVE A MOD ON. What. Just saying i have a modded client, how about i make a cliant that HACKS INTO UR DATA BASE AND NUKE THE ENTER MAP. Im thinking about it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:16:59 pm by tysonhung6 »

tysonhung6

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] BAN APPEAL
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 05:45:59 am »
i like the way u relize im yelling at you but do u relize i didnt have any mods on, where ur proof i had mods?

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 05:51:03 am »
ok. tell him to reply...... ???

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 06:10:34 am »
I dont have a modded client, where the hell did u get that from

see

because i asked ether whats so wrong about having the level up chime mod

also see the ban appeal guidelines here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html

What NOT to do in a ban appeal topic

Post while angry. Simply don't do it. You will look stupid, and you will not be unbanned. Abusive language does not make us want to unban you. Calm, well-reasoned posts are the key to being unbanned in a timely manner.

--

perhaps the way you typed a message in chat implied that you were using the "chime" mod. perhaps 2crzy banned you too pre-emptively.

perhaps he has other reasons to believe you're using a mod.

there's no way for any of us to know his side of the story until 2crzy responds to this topic. just be patient, and you may want to edit your post to look a little more calm.

all i know is that you're acting like a child, and you shouldn't expect an unban with that attitude, regardless of whether or not you were modding.

i'll repeat this again for emphasis:

Calm, well-reasoned posts are the key to being unbanned in a timely manner.

as well as:

sometimes mistakes happen, and we will be sympathetic in dealing with your appeal.

once again, from the ban appeal guidelines here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,5842.0.html

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:06:18 am »
First things first, calm down. I noticed in chat you were asking about mods, you even pm'd BigBadHenz about it, I had to tell you REPEATEDLY that the only mod allowed was Optifine, it got to the point that you were even kicked over it. Now you practically admitted to using a mod that lets you know when you're leveling up, apparently it wasnt working right, now you may think its harmless but we strictly state that the ONLY mod allowed is Optifine. As for the X-ray/Cave finder texture pack, I followed you through extensive tunnels, each time you dug you headed straight for the next open space, countless times you simply stopped and stared at the ceiling/floor before digging to the next open area. Now I'll consider shortening this ban as long as I can get a calm, civilized and truthful response from you.
Also, threatening to "nuke the entire map" really doesn't help your case

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:12:32 am by 2crzy4uall »

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 09:54:07 pm »
so i have to si "I did have an x-ray texture pack" to get on???ut still, i didnt have any mods on. and i know mods are not allowd but what harm can the level up chime do...

BaCK TO rReply #2 i posted, "Wheres ur proof on the mod to 2crzy4uall" alicia just responds to it like im still talkin to her or someone els
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:58:49 pm by tysonhung6 »

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 10:23:11 pm »
 dont have a modded client, where the hell did u get that from. and i don't use a cave finder texture pack???WTF. this server has problems. perople lag out and fall thru the viod, AND DIE all the time, and i ticks them off, or when i minning, all the block just jump back, how about the time when somemone got into my chest ant took everything "it have a lock on it", NOT FAIR. No wounder why all my friends RAGE QUIT THE SERVER. Ur piking on me because i asked ether whats so wrong about having the level up chime mod (EVEN THO I DONT HAVE IT) or can u chek my .minecraft file. I WANT TO SPEEK TO OPTICALZA RIGHT NOW. >:(. (Hell, i dont ever know if there is a level up chime mod for 1.3.2, if u run this thing to see what is in my .minecraft to what should be in the .minecraft. GET IT UPDATED U TWIT. IM SICK OF IT. ITS NOT FAIR. How to i get in contact with OPTICALZA. IM FED UP WITH THIS SHIT. (The rules say NO MOD's OR U'LL BE BANNED, I DIDN"T HAVE A MOD ON. What. Just saying i have a modded client, how about i make a cliant that HACKS INTO UR DATA BASE AND NUKE THE ENTER MAP. Im thinking about it

this is updated when im less angry/upset. Ok, im sorry , i did use an x-ray/cave finder texture pack. i know and understand why that admitting it now dosn't change anything. I was annoyed. But that doesn't cover up for the harmless mod... Ban for having it. I didn't. ig me 1 good resond it should be a rule against it, appart from it being a mod.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:36:32 pm by tysonhung6 »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 10:59:07 pm »
Knowingly using that texture pack gives you quite an advantage, thats practically the same as an x-ray mod to me. So it's kinda hard for me to think you should be unbanned, considering that you may just use it again. Had you admitted to using it to begin with, it'd make things easier for you, also crossing words out doesn't make you look better. And you have yet to seem genuinely sorry about what you have done. Tell me why you think you shouldn't be banned and I may shorten this.

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 11:02:19 pm »
I promis i wont do it again or u will just follow me around the caves and discover me again, u can follow me around if u like, it doesn't bother me but dont get in the way. Im sorry
Regards:
tysonhung6
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:39:54 pm by tysonhung6 »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 11:29:56 pm »
I promis i wont do it again or u will just follow me around the caves and discover me again, u can follow me around if u like, it doesn't bpther me but dont get in the way... but still i didn't have the mod on. im sorry

i cross words out because i am a lot calmer now

And still you have this attitude?  This isn't a fight, I'm sorry but I don't see any reason to unban you

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 11:34:44 pm »
no, im sorry, what attitude, IDK whats going on, i just wanted to say that i am calm now an that i know now that u can follow me around so using the x-ray tp is  not  a good nor is it a hidden idea.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:39:18 pm by tysonhung6 »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 11:44:25 pm »
Cheating isnt a good idea, dont do it again, I'll shorten this ban to 3 weeks

tysonhung6

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 12:47:37 am »
o thank u, i really want to give u something in return PLZ let me...

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 12:52:53 am »
Sorry I went to unban you and seen this is actually your 5th ban, so unfortunately you wont be coming back to our server