May 15, 2024, 12:17:43 am

Author Topic: [Mr_Mr_Mr] TheBlueAssassin Ban Appeal  (Read 2219 times)

TheBlueAssassin

• View Profile
[Mr_Mr_Mr] TheBlueAssassin Ban Appeal
« on: August 16, 2012, 03:27:25 am »
Ban Information Page
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=theblueassassin

My little brother was playing on my account and supposedly griefed another player by the name of Samage00's property on the Opticraft Server. When I learned I was banned, my brother told me and when I asked him how he replied with an "I don't know". I asked what did he do (Note, he is 9.) and he told me he wanted to help build my house. So he went and began taking or "griefing" who I assumed to be samage00's property.

Now I understand that we must pay the consequences for our actions and I am truly sorry for my brother's actions. He's new to Minecraft (Apart from him watching me all day.) and doesn't know about griefing, hacks or mods. If it helps, I will gladly replace all of Samage00's property that have been destroyed or is missing. If you could just give us one more chance then I would be grateful for this privilege. But if we must pay the consequences, then so may be it.

Thank you for taking the time to review this appeal.
Sincerely,
TheBlueAssassin

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] TheBlueAssassin Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 04:23:23 am »
The whole: my brother, my sister, my cousin. Doesn't fly here. You and only You are responsible for your account I suggest to unclick the save password box on your minecraft so no one else ever uses your account again. Please wait for Mr_Mr_Mr to respond

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 12:01:16 am »
(click to show/hide)

You are responsible for your own account, if you share a computer with someone, don't check the save password option. I have cut the ban length in half and the ban will expire on the 22nd of august.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:03:42 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

TheBlueAssassin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 01:34:19 am »
I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you.