May 07, 2024, 07:34:08 pm

Author Topic: The server's future...  (Read 7721 times)

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: The server's future...
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 11:40:16 pm »

This is from a few days ago
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
New guest world?

This was a guest world about 1 hour and 30 minutes after it was created.
(As of this writing, I am currently alone in a 4 hour old guest world)

Empty = GOOD
Jk guys. I liked the idea of advertising Classic on SMP.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 05:04:57 am »
I became an operator to help the classic community by moderating the chat, banning griefers, undoing grief, getting rid of blockspam, teaching the commands to guests, reviewing guest builds etc. Without guests I am not really needed. Its been a little over 2 weeks since mojang changed the link to classic, and since then the number of guests have been dwindling. If classic continues to be empty I don't know how much longer I will stay.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:24:28 am by 5OO »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:19 am »
I became an operator to help the classic community by moderating the chat, banning griefers, undoing grief, getting rid of blockspam, teaching the commands to guests, reviewing guest builds etc. Without guests I am not really needed. Its been a little over 2 weeks since mojang changed the link to classic, and since then the number of guests have been dwindling. If classic continues to be empty I don't know how much longer I will stay here.

Woo! More time for SMP! Nah just messin with you, I finally made it onto classic for the first time today, it's pretty cool but REALLY empty.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 05:33:59 am »
I became an operator to help the classic community by moderating the chat, banning griefers, undoing grief, getting rid of blockspam, teaching the commands to guests, reviewing guest builds etc. Without guests I am not really needed. Its been a little over 2 weeks since mojang changed the link to classic, and since then the number of guests have been dwindling. If classic continues to be empty I don't know how much longer I will stay here.

Woo! More time for SMP! Nah just messin with you, I finally made it onto classic for the first time today, it's pretty cool but REALLY empty.
you joined guest, go to recruit or builder even member there are builds there
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 01:00:05 pm »
I became an operator to help the classic community by moderating the chat, banning griefers, undoing grief, getting rid of blockspam, teaching the commands to guests, reviewing guest builds etc. Without guests I am not really needed. Its been a little over 2 weeks since mojang changed the link to classic, and since then the number of guests have been dwindling. If classic continues to be empty I don't know how much longer I will stay.
I feel a lot of ops are thinking this, I'm planning on staying as long as it is up. I have several awesome builds going on. You should get into building again 500

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 09:23:02 pm »
I feel a lot of ops are thinking this, I'm planning on staying as long as it is up. I have several awesome builds going on. You should get into building again 500
Same with me, I'm not leaving until Classic gets shut down.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 09:24:52 am »
Several of you are forgetting an important fact: even if we did set up a classic-like Creative server, several people would not be able to join, since they do not own full minecraft. People like me would have to find a different classic server to play on, since I have no intention of buying it.

Out of interest, why do you refuse to buy it? I get it if you need some time to get the money sorted, or you wanted to trial it first, but I can't see a reason for never buying it.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2012, 12:06:19 am »
Several of you are forgetting an important fact: even if we did set up a classic-like Creative server, several people would not be able to join, since they do not own full minecraft. People like me would have to find a different classic server to play on, since I have no intention of buying it.

Out of interest, why do you refuse to buy it? I get it if you need some time to get the money sorted, or you wanted to trial it first, but I can't see a reason for never buying it.
I have tried full minecraft before on my friend's account, and I didn't like it. If I was to buy it, I would never use it, and it would be a waste of $20.

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2012, 10:19:36 am »
a couple of weeks maybe 2 months ago there where to many guests for the guest world that we even needed older guest maps and what i think is that the server and classic wil turn like that again. (atleast i hope) and i wil stay to the very end

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 02:08:29 pm »
Starting school today so I'll know how much hw I'll have on average.

I actually dropped 3/5 AP classes... Lol.
I may have time to play randomly assuming the other classes aren't hw heavy.