June 17, 2024, 06:18:48 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal[AwesomeAlicia]  (Read 2319 times)

ExtremedDrop

• View Profile
Ban Appeal[AwesomeAlicia]
« on: August 05, 2012, 03:06:34 am »
So, I got banned because I was ticked about a ban that I just got off of, for some grief on Joshskiiz house, 63 blocks to be exact. The thing is, I didn't even grief the house, but that;s the beyond the point. The current ban is permanent because I was being Rude and Disrespectful to Alicia about the past banned because I lost my trusted. It was bad of me to do that and I apologize. It was a very idiotic move on my behalf, and I would love a second chance. If I don't get one, I understand.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal[AwesomeAlicia]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:15:46 am »

Give me ONE good reason why I should unban you. You handled your anger the wrong way, and if youre going to be like that, I dont want you on this server.

ExtremedDrop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 03:19:08 am »
So, Evank or what ever can just get in my business, give me input on something that he knows NOTHING about, and I can't tell him to stfu. Alright, if that's the rules, that's the rules. I'll respect them. One reason why I should be on is that I have a bunch of friends and people who will vouch that i'm not usually a bad person. Main vouch:Clickchick5

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 03:21:08 am »
I banned you for calling him a retard, not you telling him to stfu.

ExtremedDrop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 03:23:35 am »
Alright. Well, either way i'll apologize to him as well.

Clickchick5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 03:30:14 am »
Hey so for my vouching...

1. Extremeddrop is usually a nice guy and though his humor can sometimes be irritating in general he's nice and entertaining and me and Saeberus (his memberworld neighbors) really like having him around.
2. I've personally experienced Evank being a little pushy and know the irritation. Though this may not have been the best way to handle irritation, I've experienced much more abuse from other than what Extremeddrop was banned for. Also, many people who are meaner who are just dealt with by all the staff, not banned. Punishment should be more equal and we wouldn't have many players left if you did that.
3. This isn't exactly a severe enough case for a perma ban and I think he's suffered enough consequences for his crime.
4. I miss him! He's my buddy!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 03:31:58 am »
Ill give you another chance. DO NOT let this happen again.

ExtremedDrop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:59 am »
Thanks so much.