June 01, 2024, 10:29:15 pm

Author Topic: Problems with breeding and livestock  (Read 5108 times)

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with breeding and livestock
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 03:51:41 pm »
I only have 1 villager room now so I can't do that but yes that is what I have been planning to do for a while...slightly ot but opti when bukkit ++ comes out do make a post, as I can't move my villagers now due to the lag I get every min xD
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 04:15:47 pm »
Yea, the current dev build of bukkit is pretty horrid if I must say so myself.  Just the utter lack of code optimization is enough to make me cringe horribly.  Not even "NoLagg" can sort it out.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 04:55:26 pm »
Ok like it has been mentioned, it is not our fault all of our villagers like to cram into one house. I am unsure why they do this. Even in the daytime they like to do this even though I have legitimate (legit according to the game engine at least) housing spread over half of my island. I am unsure how two of my NPCs were spared, and only two at that, but that's what happened when I logged on.

It will NOT kill all your villagers, stop spreading this notion. You will never lose all your villages, and hell, if you are at risk of ending up with only 4 then you are the reason we have had to do this. It culls a 2x2 area (4 blocks), if there are more then 4 in there. 2x2 is a pretty small. If you managed to lose 100 villagers in a 4v4 block you are doing it wrong. Spread them out, give them more housing. Don't cram them up.

Show us the "right" way then... How shall we spread them out when they all decide on their own to cram themselves into one house?

Best griefer name ^

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 05:47:43 pm »
I already explained in the OTHER topic (suicide booth) how to do that Chief, and it's working PERFECTLY on my island.  So perfect that I actually had to implement another method (aside from Opti's plugin) to keep the population down because I was still generating TOO MANY villagers... You need to stop filling up threads with your complaining about it and GO READ the solution to your problem.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:54:17 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)