May 15, 2024, 05:33:45 pm

Author Topic: MineVideo Mod  (Read 12211 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: MineVideo Mod
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 02:48:26 pm »
Arsenic probably has more say, being a higher rank but I vote yes. We are going into the same protest as what's going on with the shaders mod, which has been requested since all it does is somewhat better graphics. They both gone no unfair advantage. So therefore, I vote yes.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 03:17:01 am »
Rather than having a long list of allowed mods it's best to ban them all, as new mods are coming out daily and it would be a waste of time adding new mods to the list. So IMO only opti fine no other crap.
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 08:03:23 am »
Rather than having a long list of allowed mods it's best to ban them all, as new mods are coming out daily and it would be a waste of time adding new mods to the list. So IMO only opti fine no other crap.

No malicious mods should be it. Ah hell, maybe people are gonna say "but X-ray isn't bad it give me good thing!" and we get confused so I think it shall remain as is.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

flounder7493

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 07:04:44 pm »
This looks like a great mod to me

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 07:56:59 pm »
We don't know what is considered 'malicious' and what isn't until we try them all, and that alone takes up more time than we can allow.

Our duty does not include, "Oh, let's try out this mod and see if it's okay to use. Derp, can't use this one. Hey, let's use this." Not only is it a waste of time for us, it's a BIG chunk of time wasted for guests and members when they request assistance for grief and other things. We're just not going to accept that.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 04:20:44 am »
Thanks Xeadin.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 12:58:14 pm »
We don't know what is considered 'malicious' and what isn't until we try them all, and that alone takes up more time than we can allow.

Our duty does not include, "Oh, let's try out this mod and see if it's okay to use. Derp, can't use this one. Hey, let's use this." Not only is it a waste of time for us, it's a BIG chunk of time wasted for guests and members when they request assistance for grief and other things. We're just not going to accept that.

Ok then that sum it up i guess. Lock it?
I'm Back BABY!

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 04:51:42 pm »
Final word

No Mods allowed. But Fraps or whatever is ok.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:57:59 pm by Tobs »