June 09, 2024, 10:51:21 am

Poll

can any answer my question

yes
0 (0%)
no
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: my problem  (Read 1151 times)

coopatroopaboom

• View Profile
my problem
« on: July 30, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »
When i visted pensfans home i thought diving off the diving board would be cool but it turns out that the diving board was a death trap. After i died i went back to try to get my stuff but pensfan had already collected it. I used helpop and got him temp banned. Then i asked one of the mods Techdude how to get my stuff back he responded by telling me he got banned, he never gave me an answer. Then i asked the other mods Kethamin and spamarian still no answer. I was wondering if any one the website could help me with my problems it would be greatly appreciated thanks. By the way this post dosent really fit into bugs but this was the best section i could find to report this under.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: my problem
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 05:07:46 pm »
I believe this is a problem on the smp server, given that TechDude and Kethamin are solely mods on smp but not on the classic staff. Also, there is no way to "lose items" on the classic server.

This should have been posted under Opticraft SMP Server's Support section.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »
Moved

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:18:48 am »
We can't refund items simply because we don't know exactly what items people have lost, and we can't always trust players when they tell us the items lost.

The player that stole them could have stored them, or even thrown them away. But it is still possible to get them from the player who was banned, but not from a Mod or Op.

I think you may just have to start fresh and collect the items again, sorry.