May 16, 2024, 07:40:57 am

Author Topic: [Morrison1996] I'd like to make a ban appeal if i do say so myself  (Read 1017 times)

phrawg

• View Profile
To whom it may concern:

Alright. This is unfortunately the second time I have had to sit down, and write a ban appeal for a reason that honestly could have been easily taken care of rather than banning me from my favorite minecraft server. Morrison1996, one of the moderators that we all know of, banned me, when in fact i was not even present on the server to defend myself. I don't really understand who Nate_nate is or how on earth i ever got near or in his property. i was just exploring the end realm and harvesting some Endstone near the edges of the island and i ended up taking a tour of random houses. Along the way I must have done something near his property, and I apologize for what ever damage was done. If you do unban me i will repay Nate_nate for all the damages whatever they may be and give him the little money I have accumulated over the month and a half I have played on opticraft. Plus, last time I was banned I voted every chance i got because honestly I do like this server. I feel terrible that I have harmed its community, and even if you do not unban me ever, I will still spread the word about the server and its great community. Thanks for your time, sorry if this was a bit too long.
        -phrawg
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:28:52 am by BigBadHenz »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: I'd like to make a ban appeal if i do say so myself
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:27:45 am »
You can see your ban information here, for the meantime read the rules and guidelines.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [Morrison1996] I'd like to make a ban appeal if i do say so myself
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:45:38 am »
Sorry you broke into his shop, You broke right throught the glass window that he had. I had banned you for 3 days but you seem sorry for what you did. I will pardon you but watch what you are doing from now on if this is your second ban. The next could be serious. Locked.