May 16, 2024, 03:04:23 pm

Author Topic: [Kascas] My last Ban Appeal  (Read 1974 times)

Derpping1337

• View Profile
[Kascas] My last Ban Appeal
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:48:33 am »
Hello fellow opticraft players,
It has come to my attention that i was banned on july 22, 2012 for griefing a fellow player's nether wart farm. First i would like to start by giving an apology to the player khalfin2 who I have wrongly griefed and touched what does not belong to me. I would also like to apologize to littlej11's melon farm and have offset a grief trap set to make catch filthy and undeserving people such as myself. Though there are warnings not to do such actions that i have chose not to listen to as I fell to the temptation of greed and I've been caught doing them not only once but 3 times in total. I understand that i am in no position to ask for an apology from any opticraft players and if u did give me a fourth and final chance i promise that from the day i possibly become un-banned until the day i officially quit the server of my own accord that i will not ever touch anyone's properties that i do not have business touching nor permission to do so. I promise to only make people's days rather than ruin them. I've had lots of fun playing in the server for the past 2-3 months, though it does not sound like much I've met a few people on the server and even had convinced 6 other friends to join and play the server with me. I have done lots of things on the server and have helped out people and answered their general questions when they asked them publicly. I tried to do my part to help the community rather than destructively grief and ruin people's days. I pledge to never again do such unfair and commit such atrocious/chaotic actions towards fellow players again. If you give me one last chance i promise all surprises I give to you shall be good surprises and not such sneaky and cowardly actions aimed towards other players. This is my final ban appeal. If you allow me to return to this wonderful server I promise to only put smiles on people's faces instead of frowns. If you do not give me this fourth chance, then this will be my parting goodbye to you opticraft. My fate rests in your hands in this server. I hope you administrators will make the right decision.

Thank you for your time and have a good day,
DerpPingas (Stanley)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:47:48 am by Nyssa »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My last Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:47:29 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=derppingas

Please wait for Kascas to reply and decide your fate.

RobeyBlade

• View Profile
Re: [Kascas] My last Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:56:35 am »
I am Derppingas's friend and play with him on this server. I support him and have talked to him. I assure that this wont happen again. He promises to play fairly and through my experience with him I know that he is a good player. He got me to play on this server, otherwise I may not have ever found out about Opticraft. I think he should be given one more chance. He is serious about changing and truly apologizes for what he did. Thanks.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:54:49 pm »
I am Derppingas's friend and play with him on this server. I support him and have talked to him. I assure that this wont happen again. He promises to play fairly and through my experience with him I know that he is a good player. He got me to play on this server, otherwise I may not have ever found out about Opticraft. I think he should be given one more chance. He is serious about changing and truly apologizes for what he did. Thanks.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11021.0.html

We have constantly reminded people, in the past, not to reply to appeals that they are not involved with, yet we find that has not really changed. It's getting to the point where we may have to issue temporary forum bans to anyone who does this. It is not professional and it does NOT help the appealing process at all when they are being littered with useless, off-topic, or irrelevant replies.

DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER USERS' BAN APPEALS IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

good thing we have players like you around to help out with the ban appeals.

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 01:40:06 pm »
i banned you for 14days, but couse of my great typing skills, its been set to permanent
the ban was set on 22 july
so it was intended to be lifted on sunday 5 august (this week)

your wall of text convinced me you regret what you have done
for this i will reduce your ban, by 4 days, you can play again on wednesday 1 august

but understand that a 5th chance, does not exist
and we will be recording every block you touch 8)

have fun ;)
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 07:29:19 pm »
Thank you Kascas for giving me this last and final chance and clarifying the ban. Also a nice touch to allow me to be unbanned by the 1.3 update lol.

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 07:34:07 pm »
Just a heads up that the ban still says the expiry date is never and Idk if it hasn't updated yet or w/e but like im just kind of curious to know? lol

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 08:03:45 pm »
that was couse i put permanent instead of 14d
im going offline soon, i manualy unban you now, as i might not play early tommorow
note the forum news tho, dont update to 1.3 yet
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)