May 03, 2024, 04:34:20 pm

Author Topic: Ender Pearls- Trusted Plus Only  (Read 14852 times)

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
Re: Ender Pearls- Trusted Plus Only
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 01:58:22 am »
Fire don't spread fire don't burn forever:/ and fire dont destroy burning material .
Wait, what? I thought it does get destroyed...
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 02:13:04 pm »
I think there might be a flag set for the server to prevent fire from destroying burning material, and naturally fire doesn't burn forever unless it's burning on netherrack which naturally doesn't get destroyed by fire ever.

Best griefer name ^

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 04:46:31 am »
It's a world guard flag like preventing TNT or creeper explosion.
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

JellyFlynn

• Trusted person :) and in Scotland!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 05:34:08 pm »
A simple license plugin to use enderpearls would be good
It would cost though so that nobody can abuse the plugin
And trusted people don't need to pay since there trusted and
Probably won't shoot enderpearls through doors and trap doors etc.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 11:41:47 pm »
Trusted privileges have already been talked about in this thread. There is no need to keep on making duplicate threads if the response is going to be the same.

Trusted players don't necessarily 'need' anything at all. Be happy with what you have. If we feel the need to add in, modify, or remove anything, it will be at the discretion of the staff to discuss about the benefits and detriments of a certain item or ability. We have to make certain that what we add or remove will appeal to EVERYONE-- not just a select few groups of players.

Remember that ranks do NOT make any one person better than anyone else. It is a privilege, indeed, but it should NEVER be treated as royalty on the server. This is a huge problem and it needs to stop.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:48:06 pm by Xeadin »

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 11:58:10 pm »
I believe either everyone gets ender pearls, or no one gets them. I am not a fan of endar pearls but some people use them to play how they want, and I believe if we take those privileges away from them they would be very upset.

manlikezebraman

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2012, 12:57:03 am »
I vote trusted plus because I know some members I wouldn't want the to have the privilege of having Enders pearls

JellyFlynn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2012, 08:23:29 am »
Ok sorry xeadin

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 11:47:37 am »
i vote no one gets enderpearls and /back get removed until its fixed as SOMEONE just killed all my villagers >:(

PS: jellyflynn DO NOT make a enderman farm at ur plot remove it >+3
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

JellyFlynn

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2012, 04:16:17 pm »
Sorry d00m but it's not ender farm it's a water slide

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2012, 10:11:15 pm »
Xeadin, with no disrespect intended, it's not extra privileges we want, it is so we can stop all these annoying guests from breaking into our farms and other private areas. I actually half disagree with this topic, I think it should be members only. Although, the only additional privilege I ever asked for was flint and steel, mostly because it was revoked and I thought it would be helpful of we could start lighting nether portals for other players again. I would be willing to do it. If not, I will stick to having to craft fire charges.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2012, 12:09:44 am »
Xeadin, with no disrespect intended, it's not extra privileges we want, it is so we can stop all these annoying guests from breaking into our farms and other private areas. I actually half disagree with this topic, I think it should be members only. Although, the only additional privilege I ever asked for was flint and steel, mostly because it was revoked and I thought it would be helpful of we could start lighting nether portals for other players again. I would be willing to do it. If not, I will stick to having to craft fire charges.
You've asked for way more and fire charges are disabled too. To be honest, most of your Trusted suggestions just seem to me like you want more added to it. You want to add something then you find a supposedly honest reason to support your cause, and then you go for it. Xeadin has stated a strong point. So have many other people in said Trusted suggestions.
I'd like it if they were disabled completely. Even some Trusted members are not trustworthy. But that would be unfair.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:16:15 am by Joshskiizz »

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2012, 12:15:13 am »
i got told trusted weren't allowed to have fire charges any more because some idiots misused them

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2012, 12:46:14 am »
Really? I was ingame, and clearly said I made some fire charges. Arsenic said it was fine.

Edit: We made water trusted only so that people wouldn't abuse it. People are clearly abusing ender pearls. I think we should just raise it up to member+ until we can see that members actually abuse it, then if needed, make it to trusted plus. In short, at least make it member plus.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:57:27 am by Snapethesnipe »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

brpbrpbrp

• Awesome Helper/Donater
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2012, 01:14:20 am »
I agree, even though ima member. I hate how people glitch to the top of the market
Aim for the bushes