May 28, 2024, 08:25:45 pm

Author Topic: Second home  (Read 2357 times)

X_CHARGER

• View Profile
Second home
« on: July 22, 2012, 02:15:57 pm »
Why do I need to vote every month still when I get a second home I thought we would just have it and we wouldn't have to vote to keep it. I don't think this is fair, some people have houses really far away from the spawn point in the member world even if they do use the compass warps.  I go to the south warp point we're my house is located quite a bit of ways and I almost die every single time I go there when my second home is not working. Please change this.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Second home
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 02:26:03 pm »
I think it has something to do with your username going through a system (like when voting) and giving you the ability to set your second home. Not entirely sure, thought.

Besides, be thankful that you are actually given the second home to use, and not just the one.

X_CHARGER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 02:48:32 pm »
I read over it more carefully and you have had to vote in the last 12 hours or the second home would be disabled. But I still think we should have it available at all times.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 02:57:04 pm »
I read over it more carefully and you have had to vote in the last 12 hours or the second home would be disabled. But I still think we should have it available at all times.
Well voting for the server helps alot, don't you like to help out the server and rack a few more new players?
I mean like what xDeeKay said, be thankful, two homes are better than one.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 04:03:45 pm »
I like the second homes, as i have one home on the member world that is on the world border, and a town in guestworld, so i like that i can just warp from one to the other.
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 04:05:48 pm »
So when can we donate for additional homes? If additional homes was a feature we could donate for then I would totally donate. The other perks I really don't care to have all that much.

Best griefer name ^

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 04:27:14 pm »
Your second home never actually goes away, but if you don't vote you can't use it.  I think it's a fair trade.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 11:12:03 pm »
Think of it like Donating. If you Donate, you get something in return. If you vote, you get a second home in return. I see nothing wrong with it. I believe this is entirely fair. Appreciate it.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:30 am »
So when can we donate for additional homes? If additional homes was a feature we could donate for then I would totally donate. The other perks I really don't care to have all that much.

Very soon - this week.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 08:59:06 am »

Very soon - this week.
You're gonna need a second PayPal account soon ;)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 12:15:03 am »
Voting for a second home is really fair.  You don't have to vote for all of them at once, I just vote for three sites just in case I get on Minecraft earlier or later.