May 29, 2024, 01:16:54 am

Author Topic: Club Dark  (Read 4168 times)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Club Dark
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 11:33:24 pm »
I am definitely looking forward to this. But can anyone come. And can I rent it out for private parties if I save up enough money? That could be your money making scheme. You'd probably have it booked for months. But I got first dibs if the price is reasonable.

All are welcome to attend the weekly radio sessions.  The time slot in which I'll be on-air is Wednesdays between 10PM and Midnight, Eastern Standard Time (EST).  Once the shows begin I'll be providing connection information in a post that will (hopefully) be in the Event's area.  You'll be able to basically use anything that can connect to a live stream.  Windows media player, iTunes, Winamp, RealPlayer, Quicktime, and VLC to name a few.  You can even connect on smart mobile devices using the TuneIn Radio application.

I may consider hosting other events depending on the demand, however I think having a party once a week is pretty good for now.

This is looking great!  ;D

Thanks man!

Where can I drop the stuff? I haven't seen you on when I am online. So if you can make a chest there... That would be great!

You already gave me the stuff...  ;D  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:38:11 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 03:35:57 pm »
Still needing donations of Gold Blocks (2 stacks) and Iron blocks (5 stacks) for the sword statue.  I know that's asking a lot.  

Anyone who donates a stack of material gets a donation plaque placed on the sword for all to see, and the more wool replaced on the statue, the more wool gets donated to the Wonderland build.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 07:09:12 pm »
All further updates for this project shall be posted on it's protection application over here;

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11869.0.html
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!