May 22, 2024, 06:46:47 am

Author Topic: Come try your chances at the "SUNV RS GAME". GOOD LUCK!!!  (Read 1849 times)

XTRA_ORDNRY

• View Profile
Come try your chances at the "SUNV RS GAME". GOOD LUCK!!!
« on: July 20, 2012, 04:42:19 am »
SUNV RS GAME:

The SUNV RS GAME is a new redstone game made by me (XTRA_ORDNRY)
The object of the game is to slide items along ice onto four pressure plates in a certain order while dodging obstructions, all in 45 seconds. There is a hole in front of each pressure plate blocked by a glass block that extends plus retracts up & down at different speeds to obstruct you from completing your goal to make the game a little harder. You have to jump in order to throw your item, as there is a fence obstructing you from throwing without jumping.

There is a redstone torch countdown. GO ON GREEN!
You are given a stack of dirt to play the game with, and must return any you don't use after the game.
There is more then 1 combination! So your not stuck playing the same combo and it makes the game a little harder to conquer.
Once you win... The redstone indication lamps will start flashing letting you know you won and a prize is then released by a dispenser.

Don't underestimate this game. It's harder then it looks and it's pretty competitive plus it's a whole heap of FUN!!!
So why not come by and try your chances at /home XTRA_ORDNRY?
GOOD LUCK! :)

JUST SOME FACTS:

This game needed 58 pieces of ice to make possible. How I got that ice was by moving it here from over 1000 blocks away using pistons, levers & redstone torches which took approximately 24 hours playing time over three days!

The game took approximately 250 stacks of redstone used between redstone torches, redstone repeaters, pistons and the raw redstone that was needed!

Four unbreaking 3 diamond pick's were used in the making of this game to mine out the space needed for the game and the redstone wiring!

In all the SUNV RS GAME took approximately 100 hours playing time over 1 week to build!

SCREEN SHOTS:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:53:47 am by XTRA_ORDNRY »

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
Re: Come try your chances at the "SUNV RS GAME". GOOD LUCK!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:49:14 pm »
Was silk touch invented when you created this?

:D

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 11:02:03 pm »
Silk touch on ice was not added before 1.3.1

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 11:48:08 pm »
I'll try it today!

Quattro92

• Saving the world one day at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 03:41:14 am »
I tried it out awhile ago.  It was fun. ;D