May 17, 2024, 06:03:29 pm

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] Deadlylead101 Appeal  (Read 2663 times)

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
[awesomealicia] Deadlylead101 Appeal
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:16:09 pm »
i was just banned by AwesomeAlicia for being rude/ disrespectful on mumble. which had nothing to do with ingame may i add.. and i was banned from both. here's what happened.

a woman was talking about her kids to the group stating that her kids were little devil children. another person commented
maybe if u got off minecraft and took care of ur kids more they would be nicer.  then i said OHHH snap! then the woman's husband proceeded to say to that other person you better watch ur f'ing mouth before i shut it for you. or something like that.   then i said "ohh you got told" to the person that commented on her child caring skills then alicia went ahead to tell me that i should be quite.. which of course i was the least of the issues in this conversation. and i told her that im 2 times her age and i dont need her to tell me when im allowed to speak. hence the 1st amendment that states i have freedom of speech. needless to say i dont need to be told when i can say things. especially when they were not in a hurtful manner.
if anyone should have been banned maybe it was the man that said something about her devil children.. which she brought on herself may i add.

all in all there is no reason for a ban on mumble and especially not a ban in game. i know that you guys are hard up for mods atm. but theres no reason for this kind of treatment to anyone and you might want to look through the rest of her bans with a fine tooth comb.  
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:39:02 pm by awesomealicia »

codepmman

• View Profile
Re: someones powertrippin...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:23:17 pm »
that woman happends to be my wife and the child in question has a mood disorder so if you feel like you could parent her better be my guest and i will sit back and watch as she  hits you , bites you, spits at you, craps her pants just to make you clean it up (if you dont she is stuborn enough to sit in it.) yells at you swears at you destrys property (toys, doors, wals beds ect) hell i could go on but i wont. needless to say  his comments were uncalled for and yours didnt help. and fyi even tho you are 2 times alicias age she is still an op and has jurisdiction
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:24:26 pm »
Use this: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11021.0.html
Whenever you come back you have to be rude and disrepsectful to anyone. As I was telling the other people in mumble, the one way to piss me off is to underestimate me for being a kid. Youre almost double my age? Act like it. By the way, we can tell just how "mature" and what a genious you, the "adult" must be, by your grammar. Trust me, thats not helping your case at all. The "Ooh Snap" comment was unnecessary, and I told you to stay out of it. You started saying that I had no right to say that because I'm just a kid. You know what? This "kid" has no intention of unbanning you. I still remember the shit you said about optical that one time you came back. I banned you from the game because frankly I dont want you there either. Go ahead, go through my bans, see what you find. Theres only one person I ever banned without a technical reason. You know why I banned him? He was stalking me in real life, and I didnt want him in the one game I can escape life from (I had permission). So go ahead, go through it, you wont find shit. I wont be unbanning you unless an admin says I have to, and I doubt they will. So good luck with that.

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »
codepmman i was not the person that said something about your children nor do i care less about the issues or non issues with your life. its honestly non of my business.. and you sir are talking to the wrong person about this. hence i did not make the comment about your child in the first place. that was another person on mumble. im the one that said OHH and after u told the kid off said YOU GOT TOLD. that was all i said. 4 words and i got banned.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:29:26 pm »
No, you started insulting me after I said knock it off. Thats why you were banned. Also, I spoke to Relkeb, youre not getting unbanned.

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 10:33:33 pm »
first off all i never called you a "kid" i said that you had no right to tell me to stay our of it. because i had only said 4 words. and they were not hurtful to anyone. its like saying ohh and ahh at the fireworks.. u dont tell people to be quite for no reason that is called being rude. and because i am 2 times your age i find it insulting. especailly since how you treated me in the past with the watermelon farm.

theres no reason to treat people with disrespect by power tripping on people on mumble. you should never tell someone to shut up or stay out of something unless its a someone swearing over and over for no reason or doing something profoundly mental.   this was just a conversation in a channel on mumble nothing more. if they didnt want their life being talked about maybe they should have kept it off mumble all together since the channel is for talking about life things they want to share on mumble.. or things about the game. hence why your in a chat channel to begin with.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 10:36:32 pm »
Ban shortened to 14 days. Dont be an idiot this time.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [awesomealicia] Deadlylead101 Appeal
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 11:25:00 pm »
Being an ex-moderator, you should know DAMN well that this behavior will NOT be tolerated.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] Deadlylead101 Appeal
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 11:34:57 pm »
Thanks Xeadin, but its been resolved. We dont need anymore input.