May 07, 2024, 07:19:36 am

Author Topic: Ps Stones should be free  (Read 2431 times)

MegaGodzilla90

• View Profile
Ps Stones should be free
« on: July 16, 2012, 05:58:32 am »
the most evil thing on minecraft is griefing, people come in and take whats not there's and makes it there's...... thats not fair. lets say some person is poor and cant get a ps stone, and while he is saving up he gets griefed. he then has no more money and only the stuff locked in chests or on him, not cool right? well if ps stones were free he could keep his house safe....... the bad side of this is that some person could go around making all the land he see's there's, if you had to ask a mod to place it for him he could not do that and the mod could limit his stones to his house's. is this a good idea or stupid? you tell me  :)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Re: Ps Stones should be free
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 06:01:28 am »
You have to earn them, and the mods would have no time to handle grief. Silly silly.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 06:02:45 am »
If protection stones were free, you could protect the whole world. This will not happen.

---><--- Click the monkey

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 06:05:18 am »
Then, people would be complaining to the mods nonstop about people not "sharing" land. Like theone said, you have to earn them. Silly silly.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Sekihara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 04:57:56 pm »
You get a free PS when you make an account on the forums, use that to keep your house safe.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 05:52:32 pm »
Not going to happen anytime soon. If griefers got their hands on numerous protection stones, think about what they could do with them.