May 04, 2024, 05:16:59 pm

Author Topic: New Spawner Arena Free Admission (8 spawners)  (Read 4636 times)

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: New Spawner Arena Free Admission (8 spawners)
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 03:16:16 am »
I love it Very Nice!!!
(click to show/hide)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 03:13:05 pm »
Construction is Finished.

First i would like to mention there are 11 spawners that make up what has been called the Arena. If you go to /home B1ueJ0ker you will spawn on the draw bridge of my castle. When you enter the courtyard there will be three signs, read them. Then walk to the little building of to the right side of court yard (fallow signs) When you enter the building go down the stairs. the first room you come to splits off to the left, center, and right.

to the left, will take you past the spleef catch pool, to one cave spider grinder and one zombie grinder.

to the right, will take you up the stairs past my music shop (disks 500 each) to the spleef and arena viewing.

if you stay strait, you will enter the lobby, here you will find a public work bench, lockers, and brewing stand. it is from here that you can gain access the main viewing area and a enchanting table with 30+ bookshelves.

behind the desk in the lobby you will find a 3 choices of doors. All doors are marked with signs.

the doors to the left enter the arena were you will battle spiders from 6 spawners at once, bring armor. when you press the light swith (button) the lights turn off and 5 spawners drop 3-4 spiders each, swarming you with 20 or so spiders all at once. If the swarm pushes you back you will light the 6th spawner too. Battle them alone, or bring friends.

the doors to the right, lead to a spider grinder.

the doors in the center lead to the abandoned passage, a mossy, dimly light, drippy, passage that takes you under the arena to a spider grinder and a skelly grinder.

The whole area is open to the public, Free admission. 5 safe grinders, and the arena.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 03:18:10 pm »
That is very nice of you to make something like that available to the public instead of charging everyone admission!
Thanks!!!

May your arena maintain its safety from the griefers!

Best griefer name ^

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 07:11:22 am »
i have left it open to the public because i have PS'd every thing. The tricky part was the PS'd spleef arena, the walls are all protected the dirt is all that isn't, so anyone can spleef, and the only thing a greefer can do the the arena is steal the dirt from the spleef :P