June 09, 2024, 07:52:10 pm

Author Topic: Am I Ready to be a Mod? Doubt it XD  (Read 5309 times)

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
Am I Ready to be a Mod? Doubt it XD
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:20:47 am »
So, I was wondering: Should I try applying for mod? I would like to be trusted even more than I was before when I started. If you think I should, please post something encouraging :-[ Yeah, I'm embarrassed, wrong with that? Why shouldn't I be.

Okay, if this should be somewhere else, I'm new to making new posts :-\ So, you probably will need to move it :P

Plus, I'm afraid of what the mods, ops, and even the admins would think :( I'll give more thought until then.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:54:45 am by SonicHogSpeed »

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Re: Ready to be a Mod? Doubt it XD
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:26:10 am »
Go for it! I know you will be great!

Irish

• Graphic Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube | IrishPixzL
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:30:46 am »
Bro the server staff are looking to recruit people with knowledge + maturity also some initiative making posts asking if you should isn't take initiative , just post an application and to hell what others think broski   
Builder on Xbox 360

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:35:22 am »
to be honest i would wait till the most of the apps are either accepted or rejected then apply if it is still open u would have a much better chance with less people.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 02:58:23 am »
to be honest i would wait till the most of the apps are either accepted or rejected then apply if it is still open u would have a much better chance with less people.
Not true. One persons app has nothing to do with the other apps. If anything, applying when theres a bunch of apps in will make it so you dont have to wait quite as long, because that means the admins need to get to the apps soon.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 03:44:06 am »
Not true. One persons app has nothing to do with the other apps. If anything, applying when theres a bunch of apps in will make it so you dont have to wait quite as long, because that means the admins need to get to the apps soon.
kk point taken go for it sonic

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 04:17:10 am »
Go for It Bro, I am positive that you would get it. You are very Mature and helpful to people you never say no. I say GO FOR IR :)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 04:19:59 am »
"Doubt it XD" If you have doubt that you're ready, I would wait until you no longer have doubt.

---><--- Click the monkey

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 04:49:23 am »
Hey, not like any mods or even ops would recommend me :P Don't really see what's the point of trying.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:35:49 am by SonicHogSpeed »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Am I Ready to be a Mod? Doubt it XD
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 06:00:50 pm »
If you want to be absolutely sure, make sure to read this thread: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,10189.0.html

I wouldn't mind offering you my recommendation, but it is your choice.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 11:32:30 pm »
If you want to be absolutely sure, make sure to read this thread: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,10189.0.html

I wouldn't mind offering you my recommendation, but it is your choice.

You would really recommend me? :o Thanks :) Though, I still don't know if I should :-\ I'll give it a few more days :-X Oh, and I already read Viper's note on it.

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 02:26:13 am »
Sonic, dude. It would be awesome if both of us applied and got accepted. However, if it came down to you and me, I would tell the mods+ to pick you. You are awesome and a great friend man. I can wait. I don't know if you can. Plus, I go against the whole "wait until you don't doubt it" thing. Most of the time, if you are doubting that you are ready, you are ready. The first stage to anything is denial. I have been playing with you for a while and I think you are a great player, are very familiar with the rules, and could enforce them very well. I would apply while you still can, because if you don't, you will have to wait a LONG time to get it back. You will regret not trying, even if its the littlest possible effort in your endeavor. So, I would support you if you apply. Just let me know if you do, and I will. :D Love you bro! (No homo).
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 06:39:37 am »
I can wait. I don't know if you can.

Yeah, I can wait for this, but, like Sonic, I can't wait for most other things. And I really don't know about this :-\ Okay, I'll give it TWO more days. :-[

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 05:05:38 am »
mods should be hand picked not applied for
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 06:01:54 am »
mods should be hand picked not applied for
That was done on classic and it was a disaster, I don't think it should be done on SMP as well.

---><--- Click the monkey