May 23, 2024, 08:49:06 pm

Author Topic: Can't get to member world - and yes, I'm registered and I voted  (Read 1877 times)

Tree Frog

• View Profile
Well, I'm not sure what's going on but I can't get to the member world now.   I'm registered (and trusted) and have been working over there for a week or so.   I voted again this morning and they said "successfully voted" but when I try to warp there I get the message about having to vote.

I can wait for one of the voting options to come up again, but since I just did one about 10 minutes ago I'm pretty sure that's not going to fix it.

I reported to the mod's but they asked that I report it on the forum for Op/Admin assistance.

Obviously I'd like to get to the new world as no one is left on the guest world.   Please let me know what I need to do.

Update:  I can warp to the "memberworld" spawn but I can't get to a /home that's on the member world.

Update 2:  As I'm walking through the memberworld to try to get back to the home area, it's giving me the in game message that says I'm eligible to vote.   However, on the forum webpages it says I have another few hours to wait.   Just FYI in case it helps debug what's going on.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:45:31 pm by Wolfer210 »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get to member world - and yes, I'm registered and I voted
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 04:04:37 pm »
That's very odd. The only thing I can suggest is making sure you entered your name correctly when voting.
Otherwise I'd wait for Optical or someone with more knowledge to respond.

Tree Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 04:14:47 pm »
I think I might have figured it out?  My inventory was full so it couldn't give me the diamonds.  I emptied the inventory, logged out and back in.   It gave me the diamonds and now it's letting me tp again.

If that's the issue, it's good to know about as I'm hauling inventory from teh guest to the new world.  I'll just leave a slot open when I disconnect.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 04:24:39 pm »
You don't need to vote (as far as I know) to get to the member world.  A full inventory would prevent you from getting diamonds, but not from getting to the member world.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Tree Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 04:42:06 pm »
You don't need to vote (as far as I know) to get to the member world.  A full inventory would prevent you from getting diamonds, but not from getting to the member world.

Yea, I wasn't specific enough in my original post.  I couldn't use a /home warp that was in the member world.   Apparently, the ability to use the /home in the member world is tied to getting the diamonds from the voting.  At least that's how it seemed to work for me.   

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 08:59:27 pm »
Yeah i actually did the same thing :P gotta have room to get the diamonds and second home