May 07, 2024, 05:40:20 pm

Author Topic: Spawner usage (For sale)  (Read 1308 times)

SkyrimFUS_RO_DA

• View Profile
Spawner usage (For sale)
« on: July 18, 2012, 04:23:30 pm »
[I think this counts as a creation...]

Hey guys, I have to monster spawners in the member world that I'm allowing people to use if they buy a membership. But before i tell you the prices, There are a few conditions that one MUST have if you want to purchase a membership.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. You MUST be a member on opticraft (trust reasons and you can't go to memberworld if you aren't a member :P)

2. I must trust you myself. If your someone I BARELY or have NOT interacted with, I'm not going to give you the permissions to my doors. I think you would understand why.

3. Lastly, you must not grief. I will admit that some areas aren't protected. If I find that ANY block is missing for some reason, I will immediately try and find out WHO tried mine in MY mineshaft. (the entire shaft isn't MINE, but the designated section of spawners is.

PRICES:

For the membership durations. I will just write down the time you bought it and time it myself. No special code or timers involved. And due to the setup of my mineshaft section, 10 minute and 1hr selections aren't available. Sorry. :P

SPIDER SPAWNER & SKELETON SPAWNER:

1 DAY: $800

3 DAYS: $1800 (you save $600)

1 WEEK: $4600 (you save $1000)

1 MONTH: $13,000 (you save $11,000 that's almost 50% off!!)

and of course.....

LIFETIME: $20k

Due to some distance of the spawners. if you stand close to one of them, the other spawner fails to activate. SOooo I conveniently placed a block of wood to mark the spot in which BOTH spawners SPIN the mob in the cage.

You may post on this thread to talk to me about purchasing or meeting up with you in Opticraft (preferred), or you can just hope to find me on.