May 28, 2024, 06:05:28 pm

Author Topic: [bantam2] lorenzthekiwi Ban Appeal (Why did I get banned again?)  (Read 1716 times)

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
Hello, I was wondering why I got banned again.  I didnt do anything wrong.  If a mod or an admin can reply ASAP to tell me what I did that was ban worthy, please do.  
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:12:52 pm by cschurz »

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
Re: lorenzthekiwi Ban Appeal (Why did I get banned again?)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 09:47:44 pm »
^Yomo is an inactive player on this server. He is gone and his protection stones are removed. He's done playing on this server. Lorenz's ban should be revoked, along with mine. Also, he and I are a close friend of Yomo.

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 09:48:31 pm »
Okay this is very untrue.  Yomo is a friend of mines and he gave up on this server.  He is an inactive player on the server so this is not griefing.  Yomo said I could take some blocks.  So this ban is very unreasonable.  Plus many other people griefed this house.  Plus, I griefed this like 3 weeks ago.  Please reconsider unbanning me because this wasnt a grief on purpose.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 09:54:27 pm »
Yomo gave me his old house and I have been using it as my own sort of grief trap. I had no idea that you guys were both friends of him. You will both be pardoned but for your information, just because a player is inactive does not entitle you to take the blocks that they worked for. Unless Yomo specifically stated that you may take blocks from his house, you may not continue to do so. I will talk personally about this with Yomo and get back to you both.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:57:01 pm by bantam2 »

lorenzthekiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 09:59:07 pm »
Thank you bantam.  Hopefully you realized that I didnt mean you, the server, and yomo no harm.  :)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 10:40:32 pm »
I recall banning one of you for the exact same thing, you will run out of chances soon if you keep this up.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: [bantam2] lorenzthekiwi Ban Appeal (Why did I get banned again?)
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 01:02:19 am »
Good and Bad News here:

Good: I talked to Yomo.

Bad: He said that you had no permissions to his house. The permissions were passed on to me and me alone. He also said that he had warned you guys to NOT to grief his house before he left. You will be banned for 3 weeks due to your griefing. Soupy is already banned due to another reason but his ban will be extended.

Yomo's word is final and so is mine.