May 18, 2024, 12:02:17 pm

Author Topic: Moderator application - Bueller17  (Read 1559 times)

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Moderator application - Bueller17
« on: July 10, 2012, 04:44:32 pm »

Timezone: Central (-6)

Were you recommended by anyone?: no, but i have not talked to a lot of staff about this.

Why you should become a moderator: I enjoy this server, i know that mods are needed badly, I like helping people and i feel that by becoming a mod will allow me to help people in a larger way.

I dont know what else to really include, i feel that this is straight to the point and reflects my personality. I say this to let people know that i did not just decide on a whim to throw up a mod app.  you want to get to know me can /msg me or you could catch me in mumble.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:29:45 pm by Bueller17(2) »

char199

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator application - Bueller17
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 05:34:34 pm »
Now I'm not sure how much a non-staff member's opinion and support is taken into consideration, but hopefully as a trusted my opinion and insight counts for something. I have had the pleasure of knowing and becoming friends with Bueller before we even started playing Minecraft. He is intelligent, mature, and very easy going. These are three qualities I believe will serve him well if he is to become a moderator. Now as you can tell from his application he doesn't try to embellish and is rarely long winded. Rather than try to build himself up in a measly post, he much rather you get to know him in mumble. So if you haven't met him already, talk to him, get to know him, you won't regret it.

P.S. Supported

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 03:22:12 am »
Rejected "for now". Thank you for your application.

Bueller17(2)

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 03:55:14 am »
ok, there is always next time, or next summer. we will see how it goes depending on where two weeks falls and the next roll out of mod apps being decided.