May 15, 2024, 07:32:32 am

Author Topic: Uhm....... Vacationzzzz!!!! XD  (Read 1760 times)

Wolfinsteen

• View Profile
Uhm....... Vacationzzzz!!!! XD
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:44:38 am »
DIS IS DA PLACE TO POST UR VACATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, starting Tuesday, I'll be gone for two whole weeks :/. Well it's good though. I'm going on a hiking trip with the Boy Scouts of America to Philmont! It's a great two week backpacking trip. We get to be in the complete wilderness by ourselves with whatever we brought and we get to survive that way. It'll be epic I just know it. Post some more vacations!! I'll upload some photos when I come back.
Son of a brick! You made your bed now sheep in it! Also, scoot over, I don't have mush room.

HammondsBen :)

• The Building Operator
    • View Profile
Re: Uhm....... Vacationzzzz!!!! XD
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 12:45:14 am »
I went up to providence and got to do some surfing :)

Victor1261

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 03:02:01 pm »
I went to Las Vegas and walked down the "Strip". Saw all the cool hotels like Luxor, NYNY, MGM, etc. I also went for a gondola ride in the Venentian. I also went to the hover dam and the grand canyon while we were there. Unfortunately, on the day that we went to the hoover dam, the elevators were broken, so we couldn't go down inside. The grand canyon was amazing! The views were spectacular as well. We also went to Los Angeles to see some friends. It was all really fun! We got back on Wednesday. Then we left for Chicago on Sunday to visit some relatives. I finally got to see my cousins Emily and Billy and they've grown a lot! We had a good time and left on the same day to get back at like 12:30 PM. All in all, it was a good vacation!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 03:19:40 pm »
Every year I go to...a place (sorry, security reasons) and around mid July ill be gone two weeks.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Victor1261

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:21:15 pm »
Every year I go to...a place (sorry, security reasons) and around mid July ill be gone two weeks.

You have too many security problems :P

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 03:40:07 pm »
I'm sorry I an area where I go to sleep to the peaceful sounds of gunshots. I hear at least ten before I fall asleep every night.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 09:23:28 pm »
I am in Toronto right now, I'll be in new york, Chicago, Philadelphia, new jersey, Philadelphia, etc over the next 2 weeks

Victor1261

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 10:31:14 pm »
I am in Toronto right now, I'll be in new york, Chicago, Philadelphia, new jersey, Philadelphia, etc over the next 2 weeks

So you're going to Philadelphia twice?

LordoftheBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 01:48:35 pm »

Phili twice.?? I haven't been there yet

Victor1261

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 02:00:54 pm »

Look at what I highlighted in green for you.

LordoftheBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 05:04:59 pm »

Look at what I highlighted in green for you.

Oh, the second one is supposed to be Pittsburgh, sorry.   :P