June 11, 2024, 05:30:59 pm

Author Topic: Protection of villages  (Read 6875 times)

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: Protection of villages
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 07:09:33 am »
No, new members world not all villages are destroyed... just go explore more, there a loads more un-explored chunks out there. just have a little patience and explore :)

What if you live on other side of map  ???

well type /spawn that cuts down half the journey =P
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

ironjack9899

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Signaturecraft
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 07:16:48 am »
No, new members world not all villages are destroyed... just go explore more, there a loads more un-explored chunks out there. just have a little patience and explore :)

What if you live on other side of map  ???

well type /spawn that cuts down half the journey =P

No, i mean the rail way idea. And I have seen 6 villages destroyed or trapped

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 07:17:01 am »
Whatever on live map is found, most chunks are loaded ...

EDIT: lOok for a walled up village ask a mod to check who is the owner, approach owner politely to BUY the villager.... If not shift ur home,
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:19:40 am by D00MKNlGHT »
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

ironjack9899

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Signaturecraft
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 07:20:46 am »
I shall try my best

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 11:55:31 pm »
I have set up a 100% glassed in village, and bonus for you guys im not even 200 blocks from the new rail way so when i breed more i might sell u guys some, if you would like, maybe some donations for ps stones eould help, im making more homes and making the dome 4 times biggers so donations would help

- bubblekiller
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41:51 am »
Hey Guys!

Scotty, DeweyMeister and I have been working on our Protected Village and we've finally added the glass top to it...The entire place is protected so I you want to visit it you must /pm me or chat with me in Mumble and I can sort arrangements on the offside that you don't kill the villagers...

-Bahraindude (aka: Mitchell)

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 08:51:05 am »
Hey Guys!

Scotty, DeweyMeister and I have been working on our Protected Village and we've finally added the glass top to it...The entire place is protected so I you want to visit it you must /pm me or chat with me in Mumble and I can sort arrangements on the offside that you don't kill the villagers...

And I... Though I haven't been working on it as I am in another country...but I wonder where you got all the diamond protection stones eh? Haha.

EDIT:  woo 200 posts
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:52:38 am by bhoughton »

fuck notch, yo

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 12:15:58 pm »
Hey Guys!

And I... Though I haven't been working on it as I am in another country...but I wonder where you got all the diamond protection stones eh? Haha.

Scotty provided all the PS Stones and I colonised the place...Building and etc...

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 06:07:56 pm »
If you want to save your villagers, here's what you do.  Wait until night-time, when villagers go indoors.  Remove all the doors from the buildings and wall them up.  Villagers don't use ladders, so make the only way into the houses via ladders.  Now the villagers can't get outside where players can kill them, but you can still get inside to access the villagers.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 06:20:55 pm »
If you want to save your villagers, here's what you do.  Wait until night-time, when villagers go indoors.  Remove all the doors from the buildings and wall them up.  Villagers don't use ladders, so make the only way into the houses via ladders.  Now the villagers can't get outside where players can kill them, but you can still get inside to access the villagers.
I believe they can climb ladder...I will look for photographic proof of this but you can ask SoulKnightGT or Scotty602AB as they have seen this happen in our NPC Village...

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:36 pm »
I believe they can climb ladder...I will look for photographic proof of this but you can ask SoulKnightGT or Scotty602AB as they have seen this happen in our NPC Village...

Really?  Wow that's interesting.  I never saw them do that before.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 01:16:02 am »
Do you know remove doors the villagers won't breed?

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 04:06:22 am »
WOW. I havent checked this topic in forever. Thanks for the imput everybody. Update:Village now has protected roof and walls. Thanks for the support everybody. Special thanks go to keth for the animals ;) ;) D00MKNlGHT for the roof and protecting it. Jettman23 for helping with everything.

D00MKNlGHT

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 12:07:55 pm »
Hey pew and Jett abt the sellin of villagers,I have started an auction on forums selling 8 villagers go check it out we will discuss how to split profits :D

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 11:46:18 am »
Hey Guys!

Scotty provided all the PS Stones and I colonised the place...Building and etc...

I'll have to have a word with deweymeister when we get back to school about this...

fuck notch, yo