May 12, 2024, 07:10:36 am

Author Topic: Please think about this  (Read 1312 times)

v3nnie

• View Profile
Please think about this
« on: January 03, 2011, 02:20:34 pm »
When I got banned for something my son had done, I joined this site hoping I could talk to the admins and possibly be forgiven. FeanorAlmighty, you accused me of making it up, You seem to say as a statement that I am lying about my son. 'Thing is that lame excuses like 'my son did it' are similar to my brother did it. 10/10 for originality 0/10 for honesty' How would you even know if I were being honest or not? I hoped you would have the decency to think about it, instead of accusing me of lying. I am deeply sorry, I hoped you would forgive me, and if there was anything greifed under my name after this, you would perm ban me. Please, please would you give me a second chance.

FeanorAlmighty

Re: Please think about this
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:52:43 pm »
How would you even know if I were being honest or not?
I can't. It's impossible for me to know besides from going to your house and checking it myself using a truth machine thingy.

I can tell you this:

I'm a moderator on several forums (I thought the plural of forum was fora but whatever) and I face these kinds of problems daily. I do make mistakes and this might be one, but it's better to ban an innocent guy than to unban a guilty one. Experience has shown me this in the past.

I do want to believe you, trust me, I don't like seeing people banned, but if I unban you I also have to unban all those others.

DenBrahe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 09:06:01 pm »
Hello everybody.
I joined minecraft 2 days ago, and started playing online yesterday. When I went onto this server, I was amazed at the creations in guest. As I was a complete noob, I didn't know what I was doing, I griefed a little bit. After a whlie I realised it was really stupid, and mean to the players that put hard work into their creations. I restored a few things that had been broken, like the brick path, but other players deleted bits of it after that. I built myself a house, then I went to near the gate and saw random blocks around the area, I decided to delete them as I thought they served no purpose. I am seriously sorry for being a complete noob, and I hope that you will forgive my actions. I will play peacefully and not grief any players work, as I have realised how stupid it is. My ingame name is the same as here, v3nnie.

http://www.team9000.net/forums/122/2048-banned-from-my-favorite-server/

It is not the first time you griefed...

SwaT123

• Elitecraft Owner
  • I'll always be here watching you -.-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:09:44 pm »
Ok I didn't know anything about this but if the guy is trying hard to get to the server again I would give him another chance.....
But however I don't really think your son did it cuz many excuses about somebody else did it etc
But still I think I will give you another chance and if opticalza is ok with that idea I will be watching you  :-\

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 09:59:05 am »
The fact that he griefed another time and he lied to us don't make me want to give him another chance.

SwaT123

• Elitecraft Owner
  • I'll always be here watching you -.-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 10:05:04 am »
Didn't see the other server post huh this is going on a lock and don't post anymore we are not unbaning you

rcpcdude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 05:02:17 pm »
I remember that name ingame, undid large amounts of damage, then a new character with similar name and same IP started griefing banned again, then a 3rd not_Vinnie with same ip again started griefing so I banned yet again...

If you ask me you are not welcome here, stop posting on our forums kthx
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:05:40 pm by rcpcdude »