May 17, 2024, 07:56:23 pm

Author Topic: Borders  (Read 2310 times)

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Borders
« on: July 08, 2012, 10:38:11 am »
Recently lLLEGAL foun a village past the border, then since its past the border, I could not get to it.

So I waited at the border for a coupl of days
Day 1-villager went deeper away from border
Day 2 villager went away from border
Day 3 villager came toward border but not near enough
Day 4 villager came past the border :DD I captured it.
Then I made a house and let them breed.

I believe this isn't breaking the rules, as I waited out side the borders in the wilderness really long, and the villager came to me, it's like a cow crossing the border, except villagers don't follo wheat.

Then a few days later an op told me that I can't have the villager as its pass the border...

Truth is the villager came into the generated world, an I captured it not past the border, so I belief it is legit.
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Alec2435

• View Profile
Re: Borders
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 10:46:30 am »
Hey dude me and alpha_lance are building a town decently close to your thing and were wondering if we could borrow 2 villagers?

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 02:18:58 pm »
Sure thing i could sell you a few villager :/ you could pay me in iron ingots or in money... do note you have got to provide your own transportation :D.... i am attempting a mission impossible, to transport my villagers 3000+ blocks the pathway to my island from the village, i some how completed it... now making the rails :D... hopefully my tiny island will have some villagers soon :P
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

bobbarkee

• What i do all day everyday!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 09:37:55 am »
why arent u allowed villagers?

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 02:51:11 pm »
I have a question.  How do I make villagers breed?  Before I co-owned a village with a player, "it" said that someone killed some of the villagers before.  We only have like five and I want them to breed, I tried looking it up and it said they need to have enough space.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 03:23:08 pm »
I have a question.  How do I make villagers breed?  Before I co-owned a village with a player, "it" said that someone killed some of the villagers before.  We only have like five and I want them to breed, I tried looking it up and it said they need to have enough space.
Villagers will mate depending on the number of valid doors. A valid door is any door (within the city radius) where the number of "outside" spaces within 5 blocks (in a straight line) on one side of the door is not the same as the number of "outside" spaces within 5 blocks on the other side of the door.

Source: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Villager#Mating_and_population

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 01:08:29 pm »
Thanks anyway DeeKay, someone helped us build a village breeder and it's going well.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 01:06:56 am »
I was reading and with just 2 villagers it is possible to make an artificial village.
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.