May 20, 2024, 02:40:46 am

Author Topic: Dakumario incident  (Read 5851 times)

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Dakumario incident
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 05:43:41 pm »
Dakumario is the 9/11 of Opticraft. This will be the most remembered minecraft account name in Opticraft. We all know of him.

He did a diamond drop party, and I was suspicious, though lazy o clear my inventory, but my friend told me it was legit. So I went, and I was happy that I had probably gotten 25% of the diamonds in that drop. I had those 12 diamonds happily in my hand when suddenly...

The chat log was spammed with "hit the ground too hard" alon with my name. I had lost a lot of items  but the only i cared about were 15 ender pearls and 12 diamonds. Others lost even more. So why am I telling you this?

I request that the mods try and rollback the entire server and everyone's places before the drop, if possible. Maybe replace some items lost. Maybe pay everyone who died 10K or something. Either way, something has to happen for redemption, for the redemption of over 40+ people. Come on guys. We need to do something.

As for you, Dakumario (I'll nickname you Osama bin laden, its just a fitting name for you) insert a lot of cuss lines here and other stuff that would burn you so bad but probably can be said here.
Dakumario is the 9/11 of Opticraft. that isnt ,kennycraft17 did that 2 about 2,3 months ago ( i think ) and he did that 2 and the worst of all
that was a fall trap he took every item that any1 was holding i lost armor , ttools that were 20k worth :/ and i didnt get 1 tool back
but this is a bigger accidint

E1ectrik

• Opticrafts CoD Professional
    • View Profile
    • http://www.speedtest.net/result/1238286444.png
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 05:57:54 pm »
Dakumario is the 9/11 of Opticraft. This will be the most remembered minecraft account name in Opticraft. We all know of him.

As for you, Dakumario (I'll nickname you Osama bin laden, its just a fitting name for you)

Your approach to this is too dramatic. Honestly if you stop and think about this for a second, you'll realize how insignificant this is toward the SMP server as a whole. About 40 or so people died from this, and there are about 300 people coming and going on the server. Rolling back the entire server is too drastic for a few deaths. Some people might have been building their homes or cities, mining away at some iron ores and things like that during or after this incident, rollbacks would be unfair for them. Monetary reimbursement for something like this would be like the state government giving money to a family who lost a relative. Things like that just don't happen.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 10:56:19 pm »
I believe I bought 2 diamonds from kennycraft17, and I sort of remembered some of the words in his name, just the 17 part, he sold them to me for 30 each. But somehow, I just remembered him.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

DiamondKnight629

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 11:16:54 pm »
That was really evil of him

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 11:40:25 pm »
Daku is a very cool guy, as he is a friend of mine. But he did grow some kind of hatred for this server, which was kind of stupid to be honest. But this event is just another day for us (staff) . But maybe for you guys that haven't been around that long it's a big deal.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:51 pm »
Wait who did this was it dakumaro because that's the only person I know of with Daku in their name

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 12:09:58 am »
-_- It's in the title (has a typo)

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 03:28:11 am »
This is just getting silly. It happens to people all the time it's very easy to get your stuff back.

Victor1261

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 12:42:58 pm »
This is just getting silly. It happens to people all the time it's very easy to get your stuff back.

Maybe to you it is, but to others, they might lost some really great enchantments. What I don't get is why people don't empty their inventories first when they go to something as suspectable as this. This should incident should also teach a lesson to those that lost items. It would be, "Don't attend, or come empty handed".

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 12:59:41 pm »
Seriously this is becoming overexaggerated, read all the posts stated above, they all explain a good reason to your issue. Besides it's too late to rollback the server.
Locked.