May 28, 2024, 11:35:28 am

Author Topic: Why Should I Be banned?  (Read 1101 times)

jh2018

• View Profile
Why Should I Be banned?
« on: June 22, 2012, 01:02:00 am »
Message to all SMP Opticraft Moderators, Operators, And Admins,
I was banned from SMP Opticraft, and I would appreciate it if i was unbanned. Listen to my story.

I was in the market, and I bought a protection stone. and I went home. There was a tree in the way of my house, and it didn't make enough room for my protection stone. So I just took about 3 leaves off the tree, then I disconnected. It said Grief detection and said something about Drunz. I just about fainted when I saw the message. So I tried logging in again, and it told me "Disconnected By Server: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!" Can Any ops or mods unban me please? I did not break the rules. I also believe that it was probably a griefer trap, and I must've set it off. Little did i Know of these traps.
I am Asking sincerely, Please Unban me from SMP, I hate being banned, and if anyone unbans me, message me so I can vote and give you the diamonds as a reward. Also, as a reward to the server, I will donate to the server if i can.

Thank you very much,
jh2018

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
Re: Why Should I Be banned?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 01:15:57 am »
wrong section ill move it to smp ban appeals

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Why Should I Be banned?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 01:24:06 am »
Please take a look at this thread: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11019.0.html

You already have that other appeal open. Locking this one.