June 16, 2024, 10:52:31 pm

Author Topic: My minecraft :(  (Read 2462 times)

novaPKC

• View Profile
My minecraft :(
« on: June 18, 2012, 12:08:53 am »
     so my minecraft and or computer has been acting up lately and i wanna know if anyone has or had the same problem to help me out. The problem is about when i load up minecraft i play for like 30 sec it freezes and my screen turns into a nasty looking dark color and it makes me restart the whole computer again and i just need help. I know that this has nothing to do with anything but i tried my hardest and i might need to wait next year or ill be off minecraft forever. Again if anyone has or had this problem before plz message me ty.

Sincerely, shadowPKC  :'(

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My minecraft :(
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 05:18:38 am »
try not playing it in full screen. Does it happen in other programs?

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 09:53:14 am »
This happened to me a while back. I didn't find a way to fix it but here's what I recommend.
Are you using the client? If so, try playing Minecraft in the browser (www.minecraft.net)

This worked for me in the past. Good luck!

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:02:15 pm »
This maybe wont help and it doesnt need to be related to u'r problem but u can try.
Update Java,clean your client by erasing minecraft.jar and run the game,game will automaticly download fresh clean minecraft.jar
And second go here:http://www.registry-clean-up.net/
or here:http://resplendence.com/downloads but make sure u read all instructions.I suggest downloading from this last link following:WhoCrashed 3.04 and AntiFreeze 1.01
Hope this will help u and keep u playing with us :-)

Zen00

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 07:24:55 pm »
Don't mess with registry cleaners. If you use the automated setup, you're more likely to break your system than fix it. Only use them if you know what you're looking for to remove, like me.

novaPKC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 02:27:47 am »
i have done lots of things and my parents have been deleting stuff and messing with stuff and also i did play in fullscreen and i tryed using full screen on youtube and it crashed just like minecraft and idk im not really that type of a tech nerd but im a tech nerd when it comes to like blue screens but never whitnessed this until like a few months and i really cant do anything about it and it would work for certian times and a short period so i may be getting my friends dad or a super tech nerd in my family or my friends so thx for the suggestions also i clean my computer with ccleaner and defraggler

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 02:37:54 am »
Is it a desktop or laptop?? If its a desktop it might just be the screens capacitors getting old. Try a diff screen, or just play in a window

Alec2435

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 03:53:25 am »
Can you tell us exactly how old and what model and the graphic card. If you tell it's I can help.

novaPKC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 04:27:43 am »
ok well crazy its a desktop and not a gaming computer and its not that old its an ACER computer that has windows 7 on it and i need to check graphics card also i have played in a tab and it froze so idk what to do