May 18, 2024, 08:45:11 am

Author Topic: Please unban me...  (Read 1686 times)

jh2018

• View Profile
Please unban me...
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:25:15 am »
I was banned from SMP, I think Drunz or Antigrief banned me. I Bought a protection stone and needed room for it, And there was a tree in the way. So I took some leaves off the tree and then I disconnected and it said automatic grief detection, then i saw drunz at the end and i think it had a three or i think it had a troll face... then once i tried to log in again, It said "Disconnected by Server: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!" So i am asking... Can someone please unban me? If you do, I will vote and give you all my diamonds.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Please unban me...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:39 am »

May I ask WHY you modified an existing, man-made structure that didn't belong to you? Naturally-occurring trees aren't covered by the anti-grief, so I fail to see how this story comes together. A grieftrap is an obvious man-made structure and it requires at least 5 blocks to be modified within its zone-- any less and it does nothing.

There are 3 days left until the ban expires.

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 02:44:44 am »
But do you know if i will get my stuff back?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 05:23:16 pm »
Grief traps rollback a person's actions for the past half an hour (I do believe?), so whatever you had done in that amount of time got rolled back to their original spots, so you'll be able to retrieve all of that stuff again.

Our advice would be to not do anything too close to another person's building. The ban ends tomorrow.